• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Opportunities: A Guide to Gathering with Like-Minded Individuals

In summary, an Opportunity Gathering is a fun and interactive event where a Pampered Chef consultant shares the products and benefits of hosting a cooking or kitchen tool party with friends and family. Anyone can host an Opportunity Gathering and it comes with many benefits such as earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking tips, and having a fun and memorable experience with loved ones. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can join through a current consultant or through their website and receive a starter kit and support from their experienced team. Expect a hands-on experience with products, new kitchen tips and tricks, and the opportunity to ask questions, place orders, and earn rewards at an Opportunity Gathering.
SusanBP0129
Has anyone ever done this?
I am thinking of giving this a try...
My thought is to invite anyone who checked "yes" or "maybe" on information about the biz.
My fear: No one will come:cry:
Thoughts? Advice?
TIA! :D

We sure to make sure that you do the invite or a follow up call in a person way Not just and Evite and then hope people show up

I have started holding Cook and Look sessions. I have my downline and myself invite anyone that is interested in learning more about PC attend. I do require that the consultant who has the lead attend also. We watch the DVD go over what comes in the kit (I have all the products on display), list of who you know and we cook a new start recipe. Keep in mind that I just threw out a list of things that we do in no particular order...and I try to have the recruit leads talk and tell us what interests them and telling us more about themselves.
I am trying to hold this monthly, but not sure if I can schedule it in Sept. So far we have had 4 show up. One has signed. Results of this past month are 2 showed and no word yet on when they will sign. (one was a hospitality lead).
Keep in mind that this is new to us and I am hoping it will grow and also that our results will grow too!

Thanks to everyone!
My thought is to send an invitation in the mail, follow up with a phone call and possibly an email.
Any thoughts on verbage?

i LOVE that idea ann!!! i might have to steal that for later :)

What is an Opportunity Gathering?

An Opportunity Gathering is a fun and interactive event where a Pampered Chef consultant shares the products and benefits of hosting a cooking or kitchen tool party with friends and family. It is a great way to learn about the products and earn free and discounted items.

Who can host an Opportunity Gathering?

Anyone can host an Opportunity Gathering! Whether you are a stay-at-home parent, a working professional, or just looking for a fun way to connect with friends, Pampered Chef welcomes all types of hosts.

What are the benefits of hosting an Opportunity Gathering?

Hosting an Opportunity Gathering comes with many benefits! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and have a fun and memorable experience with your friends and family.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can join through a current consultant or through our website. You will receive a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to start your own business. Plus, you will have the support and guidance of our experienced team to help you along the way.

What can I expect at an Opportunity Gathering?

At an Opportunity Gathering, you can expect to have a hands-on experience with our products, learn new kitchen tips and tricks, and sample delicious recipes. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, place orders, and earn rewards as a host or guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • kkpchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • jcsmilez