• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Former Consultants Rejoining Pampered Chef from this Beauty Shop?

In summary, the person got a phone call from a former consultant that had to quit about three years ago and wanted to rejoin. They asked if she was one of the ladies that had asked about Pampered Chef before. The caller said no, but she did say she was a former consultant that had to quit about three years ago. They think they might have a business opportunity with the same salon as the ladies that contacted Pampered Chef.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I got a phone call tonight from someone that said she got my information from a beauty shop. I asked if she was one of the ladies that had asked about Pampered Chef before. She said no. She said she was a former consultant that had to quit about three years ago and wanted to rejoin. That makes two possitive leads and two to follow up on from the same beauty shop. I think I might have to throw a party for those ladies. Wish me luck. Bobby

Hoping for ongoing good luck with that!!

Is this a place of business where you know someone? Or just a random place that let you put out some info? Sounds like you have a little gem there!!

Congrats!! Sounds like this salon may be looking for help soon :p Your stealing all their employees :D hehehe

One of the owners is signing up with me in Jan 08 after her wedding. I think she will be getting her hair and PC customers at the same time.

tx_deputyswife said:
Hoping for ongoing good luck with that!!

Is this a place of business where you know someone? Or just a random place that let you put out some info? Sounds like you have a little gem there!!

It's where I always get my haircut. I've been knowing the two owners for a while. They have helped me get several shows and customers. Now I'm doing her registry and October shower.

My goodness! That's awesome!! You should bake something and bring it in for the shop!! To thank them and drum up MORE business!!:D

I'm inspired now...I'm approaching my hairstylist for leads!

Thats awesome!! I'm in Louisiana too!! where is prairieville??

Good luck with your recruits.

Where is Prairieville?
PCBritt said:
Thats awesome!! I'm in Louisiana too!! where is prairieville??

Prairieville is actually several small communities that shares one Post Office. It is in between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. It's next to Gonzales.
Where do you live?

WOW - That is encouraging, and exciting!!!!

That is awesome. Keep us posted on your results.

Chef Bobby said:
Prairieville is actually several small communities that shares one Post Office. It is in between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. It's next to Gonzales.
Where do you live?

I live in Clinton, north of Baton Rouge! I'm actually in Ethel but I like to consider it Clinton!

PCBritt said:
I live in Clinton, north of Baton Rouge! I'm actually in Ethel but I like to consider it Clinton!

I used to date a lady in Wilson, just north of there. I work with someone that lives in Clinton. He's trying to have a catalogue sale so he can get the new knives.

1. What is "#4 From the Same Beauty Shop"?

"#4 From the Same Beauty Shop" is a product from Pampered Chef's beauty line. It is a multi-purpose beauty tool that can be used for applying makeup, skincare products, and even for facial massages.

2. What are the benefits of using "#4 From the Same Beauty Shop"?

This beauty tool has multiple benefits, including improving blood circulation, promoting lymphatic drainage, and enhancing the absorption of skincare products. It can also help improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin.

3. How do I use "#4 From the Same Beauty Shop"?

To use this beauty tool, first, clean your face and apply your favorite skincare products. Then, using light pressure, gently massage your face in an upward and outward motion. You can also use it to apply makeup by lightly pressing the product onto your skin.

4. Is "#4 From the Same Beauty Shop" suitable for all skin types?

Yes, this beauty tool is suitable for all skin types. However, if you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test before using it on your entire face.

5. How do I clean and maintain my "#4 From the Same Beauty Shop"?

To clean your beauty tool, wash it with warm water and gentle soap after each use. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it. It is also recommended to deep clean it once a week by soaking it in warm water and soap for a few minutes. Avoid using harsh chemicals or rough scrubbing to maintain the longevity of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pckellybakes