• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Power of Persistence: A Success Story in Direct Sales

In summary, Amy met with two potential recruits and both signed a blank check. She is hopeful that her potential recruit goes well.
amy07
Just wanted to share why it is so important to keep asking.
Had a show today, that while host coaching the host I mentioned the opportunity, she said no way. Next call, "maybe". My next call to her, she said "no way---too busy". Now that was just 2 days ago. Today I get to her show, and while I'm setting up, and before I can even start talking to her, she says that she wants to do this!!:D :D I'm sure I looked like the biggest nerd, as I just kind of stood there for a minute, stunned!! She is serious too, she's taking the kit credit and we're going to submit her agreement next week. Now, in the past if a host had said no, I would've just dropped the ball, but after listening to some training cd's I decided to keep "planting seeds", and keep asking!

It gets better......THEN, she only had 1 guest show up. Of course, I'm disappointed as a show with only the host and 1 guest is not good for sales, but, I go on with my show. I'm having a great time chatting with them and just doing my thing. Then the guest asks how to become a consultant!! We have an appt set for Tuesday to do her agreement and get started on some training!:D :D

I'm trying so hard not to be excited and giddy, as I've had people back out before, but I do feel confident that these are "for sure". Wish me luck, I just had to share.

WOO HOO Amy!!:balloon: :balloon:

Way to go!! Now remember to let THEM do the talking and don't throw up all over them! Keep us posted!

Oh my! You are almost director already!

Amy~

That is awesome! Good luck with both of them!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Congrats Amy! Sounds like it may have been your best show yet :D

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing - that's a good lesson for all of us! I'm wondering did you word things differently each time, or approach it from a different angle each time?
Melinda

melindag said:
Congratulations! And thanks for sharing - that's a good lesson for all of us! I'm wondering did you word things differently each time, or approach it from a different angle each time?
Melinda

usually my first call, i mention that I put some information in my host packet and for her to take a look

2nd call, as I'm going over her host benefits I mention the kit credit and ask if she has ever thought of doing it

3rd call, i just kind of let the conversation flow and "wing it". If she already has a good amount of outside orders, I let her know that she has already done 1/2 the work and would make an excellent consultant, etc, and let the conversation flow

during my show set-up I usually ask again and then again at the end of the show, and if we don't close it that night whenever we do close I offer the kit credit again.

I think I'm also trying to be more aware of the red flags, and looking at people's body language when I'm talking about the opportunity. But I know my attitude has changed as well. I REALLY believe in this opportunity.

Congratulations, Amy!

Congrats and thank you for the pointer...I am really bad about not asking because I don't want people to think that I am trying to pressure them but I am going to make sure that I ask EVERYONE!!!

That is so AWESOME:balloon: :thumbup: :D

They both signed!!!
The host gave me her agreement last night, and the other met with me today and we did her agreement!!

tip: when you meet a potential recruit, and they have a signed blank check waiting, it's gonna be good!!:D :D

Congratulations!!!! I hope my potential recruit goes that well.

amy07 said:
They both signed!!!
The host gave me her agreement last night, and the other met with me today and we did her agreement!!

tip: when you meet a potential recruit, and they have a signed blank check waiting, it's gonna be good!!:D :D

Yahoo!!! Way to go! Very exciting! Now get them qualified!:D

Congratulations! That is so awesome for you!

Wow! Amy way to go!

Ann R.

thats freakin awesome amy!!! hopefully i have good luck on fri when i meetwith a potential!

Congratulations. That is so exciting. Way to go.

1. What is "You Just Never Know....."?

"You Just Never Know....." is a line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for surprise events or last-minute gatherings.

2. What kind of products are included in the "You Just Never Know....." line?

The "You Just Never Know....." line includes versatile kitchen tools such as a microwave chip maker, a quick cooker, and a quick-stir pitcher.

3. How can these products help with last-minute gatherings?

The "You Just Never Know....." products are designed to help you prepare and serve delicious food quickly and easily, making them perfect for unexpected guests or events.

4. Are these products easy to use?

Yes, all of the "You Just Never Know....." products are designed to be user-friendly and come with detailed instructions and recipes to help you get the most out of them.

5. Can these products be used for other occasions besides last-minute gatherings?

Absolutely! The "You Just Never Know....." line is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a family dinner, a potluck, or a party. These products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes and dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies