• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Recruiting Potential: Join the New Opportunity Call Today!

In summary, the "New Opportunity Call" is a virtual event held by Pampered Chef to introduce potential consultants to the business. It can be joined by registering on the website or through a consultant. It is open to anyone interested in learning about the company, and a recording is available for those unable to attend. Friends and family are also welcome to join.
lacychef
I hadn't seen where this has been discussed yet.....forgive me if it has & I've missed it!
Have you all called in on the new opp call? I suggest you do & refer it to everyone! I just listened & thought it was AWESOME:thumbup: If we've got potential recruits, then why not have Jean & Nancy Jo help us with the recruiting interview?! The call lasted 10 minutes, & being toll-free, that's wonderful. I'm going to email several leads right now....I'm very excited about this new tool!

What was that number again? Is it on the new brochure? I have a recruit lead that is hosting a show Sept. 22nd and want to make her comfortable and excited. Her show may make or break her decision...

Yes, it said it's on the new opp brochure. It was also in Weekly bites a couple weeks ago. The number is: 1-866-837-8032, access code 1095577.
I just emailed 7 people about it!

This is an awesome message. Reminds me that I have to send out an email to all my leads to go listen!

I know someone else said they got some from their recruiter or Director but I made up labels to put on all my materials including mini and full sized catalogs

Attachments

• Recruiting labels.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 493
Thanks Kathy! That's a great idea:thumbup: Are the labels for Avery 8160? That's the kind I have.

i just listened to the call and it is the bomb!!! wow! Nancy Jo and Jean ROCK!!!

Yes - I made an adjustmenton them so make sure the argins work on your labels but I am using AVery 8160's I LOVE NANCY JO!!!!

Thanks for the label idea.

1. What is the "New Opportunity Call" about?

The "New Opportunity Call" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce potential new consultants to the business and explain the benefits of joining our team. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the company and ask any questions you may have.

2. How can I join the "New Opportunity Call"?

To join the "New Opportunity Call," you can either register on our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for the call-in information. The call is typically held once a week and lasts about an hour.

3. Is the "New Opportunity Call" only for people interested in becoming consultants?

No, the "New Opportunity Call" is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef, our products, and our business opportunity. Even if you are not considering becoming a consultant, you are still welcome to join and learn more about our company.

4. Will there be a recording of the "New Opportunity Call" available?

Yes, we typically provide a recording of the "New Opportunity Call" for those who are unable to attend the live event. The recording will be available on our website or can be requested from your consultant.

5. Can I invite friends and family to join the "New Opportunity Call" with me?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite anyone who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef to join the "New Opportunity Call" with you. This is a great opportunity to share our business and products with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies