• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun & Informative Packets: Let's Share Ideas!

, but I like to see the person's reaction when I hand it to them. I like to see if they are interested in the program or not. My packets usually have a little bit of everything- a DVD, a brochure, a 10 reasons to join, a apron, and a few other flyers. Mine is a folder with 2 pockets and a thing in the middle that you can hole punch papers to have in the middle (sorry im totally having a brain fart and im at work so cant chech what they are called!!)
Brandi2007
How many of you have these?
What do you put in them?
What does your packet look like?
An envelope? a Present?
:confused: :cry: :confused:

Please share!

I want to make some up instead of just handing papers over but I would like to try to make them fun as well as informative.

I used to do packets, but I found them to be too much information for someone who is just interested in finding out some info. I now give them the DVD and the "Come Join Us" booklet, and set a date to follow up and answer questions.

If they ask for more, that's when I give them the New Consultant Brochure (it says "Congratulations on starting your new business!" on the front and explains the 90 day new consultant program) and the "Reward Yourself" brochure.

OK I have one but am starting to think perhaps it is a little too much!!
Mine is a folder with 2 pockets and a thing in the middle that you can hole punch papers to have in the middle (sorry im totally having a brain fart and im at work so cant chech what they are called!!)

on the left I have the 10 reasons to join. middle is our apron comes in 5 sizes and 2 other flyers printed from here and CC(cant remember which ones, sorry) and then the right I have the 'your life your way; and congratulations fler.

maybe i shoul scale back, or just keep these for recruiting interviews??

I used to to the little bags with different items in them, but now I just do the DVD and the new booklet!!

I do not give out the Come Join us until the recruiting interview - I give the DVD and the Your Life, Your Way brochure

I think that recruiting booklet is the best tool ever! I am also just using that and the DVD. No need to reinvent the wheel

But the booklet is designed to replace the Closer look album that you use for interviews isn't it?? That was my understanding. What are you using at your interviews??

I do want to give them the come join us booklet right away because I love it! But I do plan to go through it as well during a recruit interview. I wish I had the words that they use in training sessions.... it just isn't me to talk like that.

There is an instruction booklet avaiable on CC - Get familiarized with it and eventually it will flow more freely

I agree it is an awesome tool

1. What is included in the "Fun & Informative Packets: Let's Share Ideas!" packet?

The packet includes a variety of activities, games, and information designed to entertain and educate. You will find puzzles, trivia, discussion prompts, and more.

2. Are the packets appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the packets are designed to be fun and informative for all ages. Some activities may be more suitable for younger or older participants, but there is something for everyone.

3. Can I customize the packet to fit my needs?

Yes, the packet is meant to be a starting point for sharing ideas. You are welcome to adapt and modify the activities to better suit your group or event.

4. How many packets are included in the set?

The set includes 10 different packets, each with a unique theme and content. This allows for a variety of options for different events or occasions.

5. Are there instructions included for the activities?

Yes, each activity or game comes with clear and easy-to-follow instructions. Some also include tips and variations to make the activity more interesting and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mrssyvo