• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Past Host Discount and New Recruit

In summary, the "Question Regarding Past Host Discount and New Recruit" refers to a common inquiry about the discount offered to past hosts by a company. The discount varies in amount and may only be applicable towards certain products or services. Whether a new recruit can receive the discount depends on the company's policies, and proof of past hosting may be required. The discount is usually non-transferable, but it's best to confirm with the company.
dns2202
If someone has decided to book a show with a host then they decide to become a consultant, does the past host still get the benefit on the new consultants order?

I hope I haven't confused you! Let's give them names. Ok Paige has a show. Sandra books a show. Then Sandra decides to be come a consultant. Does Paige still get the booking benefit on Sandra's show even if Sandra is now doing her own show?

Yes. The booking follows the host/past host combination, not the conusultant.

It depends on the policies of the company or organization that the host and consultant are a part of. Some may have a policy where the original host still receives the benefits for bookings made before the consultant joined, while others may have a policy where the consultant receives the benefits for all shows they are involved in, regardless of when they joined. It's best to check with the company's policies or ask a representative for clarification.

1. What is the "Question Regarding Past Host Discount and New Recruit"?

The "Question Regarding Past Host Discount and New Recruit" is a common inquiry from potential new recruits who are interested in joining a company that offers a discount for past hosts.

2. How does the past host discount work?

The past host discount is typically offered to individuals who have previously hosted an event or party for the company. This discount can vary in amount and may only be applicable towards certain products or services.

3. Can I still receive the past host discount if I am a new recruit?

It depends on the company's policies. Some companies may only offer the past host discount to those who have hosted an event within a certain time frame, while others may extend the discount to new recruits as an incentive to join.

4. Do I need to provide proof of my past hosting in order to receive the discount?

Again, this will vary depending on the company's policies. Some may require proof of past hosting, such as a receipt or confirmation email, while others may simply ask for the date and type of event hosted.

5. Is the past host discount transferable to someone else?

Typically, the past host discount is non-transferable and can only be used by the individual who hosted the event. However, it's always best to check with the company for their specific policies on this matter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom