• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Recruiting Drawing Slip for Your Consultant Host

Good point, Paulette! I did "telemarketing" when I was in college for our alumni association, and they always taught us to ask for the top amount, expecting people to say "no" 90% of the time, and then just keep going down until you found a dollar amount they were comfortable with. I think this is the same principle - ask about the Oppty FIRST, then booking (cooking or catalog), then registry, then just email newsletter. I have started trying that on another one I used, but I need to tweak it a little to incorporate the "if your host became a consultant" question.
jnell232
does anyone have a drawing slip that on it says "if your host decided to become a consultant, would you have a show for her?" or something to that effect. i thought i have seen one but can't find it. thanks!!

I think I did this right! :rolleyes:

I have never attached a file on a thread before.

Attachments

• drawing_slip_with_wishlist.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 536
Ooooh, I LIKE this one!!

Here's another one.

Attachments

• Guest info form.pdf
    142.8 KB · Views: 387
thank you!!!

Here's another one I had in my files:

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    21 KB · Views: 321
Sarah, I really like that one!!

cathyskitchen said:
Here's another one I had in my files:

I really like this one... have you used this at your shows before???

mommyhugz1978 said:
I really like this one... have you used this at your shows before???

Leah - I haven't tried it yet, but my ED uses this one and she says she gets a lot of hosts to sign b/c of it, since they can physically see how many people would help them start their business. I'm thinking of starting to use it myself, since I'm not having any luck at all with the new drawing slips from HO. They really need to redo them, IMO!!:yuck:

Here is the Drawing slip that I have been using over the past month. I used it at two fairs and I have used it as shows this month.. I have been getting a huge response from it... And I am really liking it!!! :D

Attachments

• Door Prize Drawing Slips-1.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 748
here's one
hope this worked lol:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Guest care card.doc
    24 KB · Views: 345
:D yeah it did

Here's a new one that my ED just shared with me:

Attachments

• GuestCareCardNEW.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 351
These are great!

Something I started doing on mine is to put the ? about the opportunity first then go on to booking a cooking show, registry then catalog show. I am trying to do this at my shows too because as I heard in a training somewhere chances most people if they aren't interested in booking will not be interested in the Opp. So why not hit them with the most important question first!

etteluap70PC said:
These are great!

Something I started doing on mine is to put the ? about the opportunity first then go on to booking a cooking show, registry then catalog show. I am trying to do this at my shows too because as I heard in a training somewhere chances most people if they aren't interested in booking will not be interested in the Opp. So why not hit them with the most important question first!

Good point, Paulette! I did "telemarketing" when I was in college for our alumni association, and they always taught us to ask for the top amount, expecting people to say "no" 90% of the time, and then just keep going down until you found a dollar amount they were comfortable with. I think this is the same principle - ask about the Oppty FIRST, then booking (cooking or catalog), then registry, then just email newsletter. I have started trying that on another one I used, but I need to tweak it a little to incorporate the "if your host became a consultant" question.

What is a Recruiting Drawing Slip?

A Recruiting Drawing Slip is a form used by companies or organizations to track potential job candidates and their progress in the recruitment process. It typically includes information such as the candidate's name, contact information, and details about their qualifications and interview status.

How is a Recruiting Drawing Slip different from a resume?

A resume is a document that provides a summary of a candidate's education, work experience, and skills. A Recruiting Drawing Slip is used internally by a company or organization to track and manage the recruitment process, and may include additional information such as references and interview notes.

Do all companies use Recruiting Drawing Slips?

No, not all companies use Recruiting Drawing Slips. Some may have their own internal systems or processes for managing recruitment, while others may use a different form or method of tracking potential job candidates.

What information should be included in a Recruiting Drawing Slip?

The information included in a Recruiting Drawing Slip may vary depending on the company or organization, but typically it will include the candidate's name, contact information, job title or position they are applying for, qualifications or skills, interview status, and any notes or comments from recruiters or hiring managers.

Who has access to Recruiting Drawing Slips?

Recruiting Drawing Slips are typically used internally within a company or organization, and therefore are only accessible to recruiters, hiring managers, and other relevant personnel involved in the recruitment process. They are not typically shared with external parties or the general public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • snugbug
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • byrd1956