• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Page Protector for Business Cards

In summary, Jenny ordered two sets of business card protectors from Kimmo and paid him $1.50 per sheet.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Ok, I thought I would try to offer this one more time and start a new thread to keep from confusing issues.

I still have page protectors left for business cards. I have about 160 of them and each one holds 10 to a page and of these 35 have tabs on the side for your to maybe organize and label the business cards. The ones with tabs on the sides are already connected so you either take them with or without tabs. These protectors are set up ready to go into a 3 ring binder so all you would to do is put in your business cards.

I am changing my offer...
I will supply the envelope and mail them directly to you. In exchange I would like the following: $1.50 for the envelope & postage and running back and forth to the PO. Kelly and I were discussing that we could have done a fund through the business cards and I thought would offer it here. If you would like, pay me $2.50 and I will take the additional money and send it to Paige's kids. I know some of you may have already sent to them so don't send the extra. I will start out the money to be sent to her kids at $25 to just make it worth it.

I prefer to receive the money through PayPal and my e-mail address you would have to send to is [email protected]

Please PM or e-mail me with your name and address and how many protector sheets you want and I will mail them to you. If I get a lot of replies, I will post on here the quantity I have left often so you will know if you can still get them.

is that 1.50 per sheet or total order?

I just PM'd you!

Total order - for up to 7 sheets. The reason I say "up to 7 sheets" is that we are sending in up to 70 cards.

PChefPEI said:
I just PM'd you!

Got it and that is fine. I will send tomorrow.

Oops, I just looked at Swap page and we were supposed to send in up to 75 cards so let's make it up to 8 pages for $1.50.

Payment sent! :D

bump, for those who weren't on earlier today

payment sent!!

I don't want to bug anyone to explain this, but where can I go to find out what this is all about?

This is a sub-thread of the Business Card Swap thread. Have you read that thread yet? It's under recruiting.

--Jenny L

Did you get my payment?? I ordered 2 sets for 2 differetnt people :D I hope no confusion with the 2 different address'?

I just sent money via paypal =) for one set, thanks!

1. What are the dimensions of the Page Protector for Business Cards?

The Page Protector for Business Cards measures 3.5 inches by 2 inches, which is the standard size for business cards.

2. How many business cards can the Page Protector hold?

The Page Protector can hold up to 20 business cards, depending on the thickness of the cards.

3. Can the Page Protector be used with any type of business card?

Yes, the Page Protector is designed to fit standard business cards and can be used with any type of card, including paper, plastic, and laminated cards.

4. Is the Page Protector durable?

Yes, the Page Protector is made from high-quality, heavy-duty plastic that is designed to protect your business cards from damage, tears, and spills.

5. How does the Page Protector for Business Cards work?

The Page Protector features a top-loading design, where you can easily slide your business cards into the pockets. The pockets are designed to hold the cards securely in place and prevent them from falling out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef