• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit

In summary, "Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit" is a marketing strategy that involves visiting a beauty shop and recruiting three potential customers to join a beauty business opportunity. The strategy works by interacting with customers and introducing them to the business opportunity, with the goal of recruiting three interested individuals. It is effective because it allows for face-to-face interactions and targets individuals already interested in beauty products. The benefits include gaining new members, increasing brand awareness, and building relationships with potential customers. To implement the strategy, one can identify local beauty shops, schedule visits, and have a clear pitch and promotional materials ready. Incentives or discounts can also be offered to entice customers to join the business.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I always leave some cataloges where I get my hair cut. The owner just got engaged and wants to do a registry and shower. I went back after a few days to talk about the shower and she starts talking about two different ladies that were asking questions about how to get started in PC. She said that she would get me their information. We talked more and she said she would also join in Jan 2008 after her wedding. I was in shock when I left. I hope it all works out.

Bobby

Good for you!!! I love to hear stories like that.

The key is follow-up - oh and don't throw up all over them.

Find out why they are interested and what they want to know. Be honest and complete with your answers and listen to them. The rest of the information will come as they need it and are ready to digest it.

My director gave me very little information and I hated that. I wanted to know everything, but that's me. I have learned that for most people she did exactly the right thing. Too much information scares most people away.

Congrats to you! Like Beth said, make sure you follow up!

That is too cool!! Good luck to you!

I believe the only reason that she told me she wanted to join was because we were sitting there for about 45 minutes without any customers having a heart to heart talk about weddings and marriages. We were talking as friends instead of as a customer. I think I gained her trust.

What is "Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit"?

"Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit" is a marketing strategy that involves visiting a beauty shop and recruiting three potential customers to join a beauty business opportunity.

How does "Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit" work?

The strategy involves visiting a beauty shop and interacting with customers to introduce them to a beauty business opportunity. The goal is to recruit three potential customers who are interested in joining the business.

Why is "Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit" effective?

This strategy is effective because it allows for face-to-face interactions with potential customers, which can build trust and credibility. It also targets individuals who are already interested in beauty products, making them more likely to be interested in a beauty business opportunity.

What are the benefits of using "Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit"?

Some benefits include the potential to gain three new members for the beauty business, increased brand awareness, and the opportunity to build relationships with potential customers. It can also be a cost-effective marketing strategy compared to other methods.

How can I implement "Three Recruit Leads From a Beauty Shop Visit"?

To implement this strategy, you can start by identifying local beauty shops in your area and reaching out to them to schedule a visit. Make sure to have a clear pitch and promotional materials ready to present to potential recruits. You can also offer incentives or discounts to entice customers to join the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kdangel518