• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Send Your Business Cards to Kelly?

In summary, the Card Swappers are exchanging cards between each other to use for recruiting purposes.
iamtamnur
get those cards in the mail to Kelly! I just sent mine out today so now I can nag everyone else. HaHa! ;)

yeahthat.gif

Kelly... mine went off today to you in 1st class mail! Hopefully you will get them soon!

mine r going tomorrow

Mine are going out tomorrow too...:blushing:

What is the Card Swappers? We just exchange our cards between each other?

Geez...I better get these things printed!! Theyve been sitting on my desktop for the past 2wks!!Can we say SLACKER!!! :p

Can we say SLACKER!!!

no stacey
you have been busy with the cookbook fundraiser paperwork :)

heather9892 said:
no stacey
you have been busy with the cookbook fundraiser paperwork :)

OMG Heather, I dream about cookbooks...or should I say have nightmares!! :yuck:

Mine went out last week but I havent taken time to look at the "received" thread to see if you got 'em.

I'm printing my own and started weeks ago - but the printer went crazy on me and i got frustrated then forgot! I'm getting more today and will print them tonight to mail tomorrow!

thanks for the reminder!

I mailed mine out today!!! WOO HOO!!

MIne are going in the mail this afternoon!! :D yah

I dont ha ve money to send them :( .. and i already put my things on the back of them :(

I dont ha ve money to send them .. and i already put my things on the back of them
Laurie...I would hate to see you miss out on this!! Do you have PayPal? I would gladly help you out with the shipping cost.

Kelly - where do you get your smilies?? They are so cute!! :)

abrahamlaur said:
I dont ha ve money to send them :( .. and i already put my things on the back of them :(

Laurie, stick them in one of those long envelopes. you can send those for a regular stamp.

i only have two stamps .... i dont even know how to set up a paypal LOL

You should be okay then if you have two stamps. Go to the post office and ask though, just to be sure you have enough postage.

Oh, and check couch cushions.....you never know where you might find a little change!! ;)

abrahamlaur said:
i only have two stamps .... i dont even know how to set up a paypal LOL
I just PM'd you!!

*bumpin' this back up as a reminder*

feather18 said:
What is the Card Swappers? We just exchange our cards between each other?

Hi Heather,
yup. We're in the middle of a swap to use our cards for recruiting purposes.

Yeah, yeah...I'm a late one...need to get it done! I'm online NOW to print stuff for my show tomorrow, got labels in front of me so I can get mine done too!

1. What is a business card swapper?

A business card swapper is a tool used to effortlessly exchange business cards with others. It can help you quickly and efficiently share your contact information with potential clients or colleagues.

2. How does a business card swapper work?

A business card swapper typically works by scanning the information on a business card using a smartphone app or a specialized device. The information is then stored digitally and can be easily shared with others via email or text.

3. Is a business card swapper secure?

Yes, most business card swappers use encryption and other security measures to protect your personal information. However, it is always important to use caution when exchanging sensitive information with others.

4. Can I customize the design of my business cards when using a business card swapper?

Yes, many business card swappers allow you to upload your own design or choose from a variety of templates to create a personalized business card. This can help you stand out and make a good first impression.

5. How can a business card swapper benefit my business?

A business card swapper can save you time and effort in networking events or meetings. It also helps to keep your contact information organized and readily available, making it easier for potential clients or colleagues to get in touch with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef