• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Personal Accomplishment Scrapbook: Tips and Ideas to Get Started

In summary, you keep a scrapbook of your accomplishments and pictures of your family and trips you've won. You also include letters from HO and ribbons you've received from your cluster.
Dawn4
Gold Member
book that has all your accomplishments with PC and pictures of your family, and trips that you've won, copies of your checks and things like that that you pass around at your shows? I'm thinking of putting one together and I need ideas of what to put in it. I scrapbook and I would love to make one, but I don't know where to begin.

bumping....

I do... I have hosting info, the old closer look pages, two commission statements, pics of the trip to disney and other misc info. I pass it around at the beginning of my shows and call it my "little black book" and people chuckle because it's big. I use the leather one that we got on the paperwork suppy form.

I do and have some of the same that Colleen mentioned also i have afew page of pictures of what hosts got for free ranging from a $300 show to a $1000 show "this host got"- these items free, or for $31 etc.
I just thought some people are more visual so seeing what products and how many products they can get for hosting may entice them to do the same.
You can put your scrapbooking expertise to work!

I keep saying I am going to start taking pictures at my shows (of the guests) and put them in there too (after making sure its okay of course) I bring my camera and never remember to take it out! (i do that everywhere.. either i forget to bring it or forget i have it)

Thanks for all the great ideas. I'm not sure what to put in mine because I haven't earned any trips or taken any pictures with my group or anything like that, so I feel like anything I put there is just saying look at me. I think I need to see one to really get what it's all about. I'm going to ask my director if she uses one.

Maybe no PC trips but you can put pics of your family on vacation or holiday celebrations that you may have otherwise not been able to attend or afford if it hadn't been for PC.

Before PC I was in the healthcare field i worked every other weekend and missed out on a lot of things now I can do them!
I also have a picture of my first Thanksgiving at HOME in 10 years! 10 years I hadn't had Turkey day w/ my family. So that was one I thought was worth putting in. Imagine how many of your guests that might miss a holiday or some special event because they had to work.

Good point. There are a few things I missed out on because I was working so much prior to PC. That's a place to start. I also did just take a trip that I wouldn't have otherwise taken. Thank you!!!!

Im working on one right now. My big focus, as a new consultant without alot of experience under my belt, will be the trip I am saving for to go home and see my family for the first time in 8yrs!!! I think that is a big incentive. if people can see the things you can do :)

of course :balloon:

oh i also have a few theme show idea pages in mine.

That's another great idea, the things you're saving for and will achieve from your PC success. I think I have to really think this through and make a list of things I can add in there.

reba515 said:
of course :balloon:

oh i also have a few theme show idea pages in mine.

What about letters that you've received from HO and ribbons you have received from your cluster, do you have those in there??

yes yes yes!

and letters from happy customers, and kind of recognition from my director or HO.

My director will offer incentives to earn some kind of special event and when we earn it she sends a fancy invite ,those all go in too.

Ribbons that we receive at cluster meeting (the really good ones :) )

I guess its more of a brag book than a scrapbook :eek: :eek:

awww, we dont get ribbons at our cluster meeting :(

Does Anyone Use a Garlic Press?

Yes, many people use a garlic press as it makes mincing garlic much easier and faster. It also helps to extract more flavor from the garlic compared to chopping it with a knife.

Does Anyone Use a Mandoline?

Yes, a mandoline is a popular tool for slicing and julienning fruits and vegetables with precision. It is commonly used in professional kitchens and by home cooks who want to achieve thin and even slices quickly and efficiently.

Does Anyone Use a Meat Tenderizer?

Absolutely. A meat tenderizer is a useful tool for breaking down tough muscle fibers in meat, making it more tender and easier to chew. It can also help to marinate and infuse flavor into the meat.

Does Anyone Use a Pastry Cutter?

Yes, pastry cutters are commonly used in baking to cut butter or shortening into flour for making pie crusts, pastry dough, or crumb toppings. They can also be used to mix other ingredients together for making scones, biscuits, and more.

Does Anyone Use a Pizza Cutter?

Definitely. Pizza cutters are the best tool for cutting through thick or thin crust pizzas with ease. They can also be used for cutting quesadillas, flatbreads, and even dough for homemade pasta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinforyou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefann