• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Directorship Here I Come!!!

Keep up the good work!!!You are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I signed my first new consultant last Monday. I have been floating around on cloud 9 all week. Last night I did a show and I mentioned to the host that he would be great at this business and he jumped right in and wants to get started. He's coming to my cluster meeting with me Monday night and is planning on signing by the end of next week.

I definately believe what they say about your excitiment being contageous. I have two parties next week and I can't wait to share the opportunity with them too!!!

That is fantastic. Congrats and keep up the enthusiasm.

who hoo!!!!!!!!

Now if you become a FD and then one drops out, do you lose the other one just like directorship???

Great! Congratulations!

Christ Follower said:
Now if you become a FD and then one drops out, do you lose the other one just like directorship???

I don't know. This is new territory to me. I have a cluster meeting tomorrow night and I have a ton of questions to ask. Once I find I'll start a thread and pass on the info.

You go girl!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Christ Follower said:
No. FD is a nebulous promotion. You can be an FD one month, and not the next, if some of your people go inactive. But you keep them all, until you promote to Director and then relinquish, or until they've been inactive for a full year and drop off the roster.

Thanks for the info Ann. Hopefully I can keep up the momentum.

WOW Dawn...Thats GREAT! Keep it up, I'm going to try to get to the meeting tomorrow night....:cool:

Ginger428 said:
WOW Dawn...Thats GREAT! Keep it up, I'm going to try to get to the meeting tomorrow night....:cool:

I would love to meet you. Hopefully I'll see you there. :D

I'm REALLY gonna try, Its just that I get overwhelmed driving in LI....so I usually go with my Director, but I REALLY want to learn how to get there myself......;) ;) ;)

Well, I hope to see you there. I understand about driving and getting stressed. I have the worst sense of direction. I sometimes wonder how I find my way to all of my parties.

Way to go Dawn!!!! Feels good to have the first one signed doesn't it?

Incredible!!!

:D Yay for you!!! Send some of that recruiting dust down south!!! Congrats!

It took me long enough!!! I just hope that my enthusiasm is contageous and I keep it up. I have two more parties this week. Is it selfish to want at least one recruit from each???? Okay.... now I'm getting greedy.

Dawn4 said:
It took me long enough!!! I just hope that my enthusiasm is contageous and I keep it up. I have two more parties this week. Is it selfish to want at least one recruit from each???? Okay.... now I'm getting greedy.

Its not selfish. You are offering a great opportunity to people to make money and work for a fantastic company. :D

That's exactly what I wanted to hear!!!!!

1. What is the process for becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first join as a consultant and then work your way up through the ranks. You will need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals, attend trainings and conferences, and build a team of consultants under you. Once you have achieved the necessary qualifications, you can apply to become a Director.

2. How long does it typically take to become a Director?

The time it takes to become a Director at Pampered Chef varies for each individual. Some consultants may achieve this position within a year, while others may take several years. It depends on your dedication, hard work, and ability to meet the necessary qualifications.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive bonuses and incentives, and have access to exclusive trainings and resources. You will also have the satisfaction of leading and supporting a team of consultants and helping them achieve their goals.

4. Can anyone become a Director at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become a Director at Pampered Chef as long as they meet the necessary qualifications and maintain their active status as a consultant. It does not matter your age, background, or experience. As long as you are dedicated and willing to put in the work, you can achieve this position.

5. What advice do you have for someone aspiring to become a Director at Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to set clear goals, stay consistent with your sales and recruiting efforts, and continuously educate yourself on the business and products. Build strong relationships with your team and provide them with the support and resources they need to succeed. Don't be afraid to ask for help and always strive to improve and grow as a leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedmom2owen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedmom2owen
  • susanr613