• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Current New Consultant Incentive?

In summary, the current new consultant incentive for Pampered Chef is a special offer for new consultants who join between a specific time period. To qualify for this incentive, new consultants must join during the specified time period and meet certain criteria, such as reaching a sales goal or completing a certain number of parties. This incentive cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but may vary by country. Once the qualifying criteria is met, the incentive will be automatically applied to the consultant's account.
melindag
I was just out on consultant corner trying to find the flyer that is for new consultants...the one about the new cookbook and 8" saute. I thought I had saved it to my computer, but can't find it there either. Does anybody have it and can upload it to this thread for me?

Thanks
Melinda

I haven't seen one on CC yet but maybe I missed it. I did create one though that I posted in a different thread, maybe it would help.

Attachments

• Just Announced Incentive2.doc
    116 KB · Views: 306
thank you!
Melinda

Here is the one that I have. Hope this helps.

edited because I couldn't get the "Share the Dream" flyer to load!

Attachments

• recruiting_flyer_augsept07.pdf
    316.6 KB · Views: 287
that's the one!thank you! that is the one I was looking for!

Melinda

pamperedtara said:
Here is the one that I have. Hope this helps.

edited because I couldn't get the "Share the Dream" flyer to load!

Thanks for posting that! I hadn't seen it on CC anywhere... where is it hiding?

Once you log in, in the Latest Updates news box Click on "Take Advantage of Dream Team promotion" under Consultant Incentives. Near the bottom right there is a link for the Recruiting Flyer.

Thanks! I was just looking where all the regular host/guest/incentive flyers usually are.

1. What is the current new consultant incentive for Pampered Chef?

The current new consultant incentive for Pampered Chef is a special offer for new consultants who join between a specific time period. This offer may vary and can include discounts on products, free products, or other perks to help kickstart your business.

2. How do I qualify for the current new consultant incentive?

To qualify for the current new consultant incentive, you must join Pampered Chef as a consultant during the specified time period and meet certain criteria, such as reaching a certain sales goal or completing a certain number of parties within your first few months as a consultant.

3. Can I combine the current new consultant incentive with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the current new consultant incentive cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, be sure to check the terms and conditions of the incentive to see if there are any exceptions.

4. How will I receive my current new consultant incentive?

The current new consultant incentive will be automatically applied to your account once you meet the qualifying criteria. This can include discounts being applied to orders or free products being shipped to you.

5. Is the current new consultant incentive available in all countries?

The current new consultant incentive may vary by country, so be sure to check the specific details for your region. However, Pampered Chef often offers similar incentives in all countries where the company operates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies