• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revolutionize Recruiting: Targeting Nontraditional Students on College Campuses

In summary, "Revolutionize Recruiting: Targeting Nontraditional Students on College Campuses" is a seminar offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on innovative strategies for recruiting nontraditional students on college campuses. The target audience for this seminar is businesses and organizations in the recruiting and human resources fields. Nontraditional students are individuals over the age of 25 with work or family responsibilities, or who have taken a non-traditional path to higher education. Targeting these students is important for businesses and organizations because they bring diverse skills and experiences to the workplace. Attendees can expect to learn about the challenges and opportunities in recruiting nontraditional students, as well as practical strategies for effectively targeting and retaining them.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
Trying to think outside of the box on recruiting. I live very close to several small college campuses that consist mainly of nontraditional students. What do you guys think about placing one of the Merrill recruiting ads in these college newspapers when their classes start next week:confused:

I think it is a GREAT idea... of course I do, great minds think a like... just like zesting!

Where in KY are you? What colleges?

I am near Owensboro, so there is a Western KY University satellite campus, a community college, 2 private colleges (Brescia & KY Wesleyan), and a Business College. I am also w/in 30 miles of Madisonville Community College & Henderson Community College.

Gotta get to bed:indif: I could stay on here all night!!

What is "Revolutionize Recruiting: Targeting Nontraditional Students on College Campuses"?

"Revolutionize Recruiting: Targeting Nontraditional Students on College Campuses" is a seminar offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on innovative strategies for recruiting nontraditional students on college campuses.

Who is the target audience for this seminar?

This seminar is designed for businesses and organizations, specifically those in the recruiting and human resources fields, who are interested in targeting nontraditional students for employment opportunities.

What are nontraditional students?

Nontraditional students are typically defined as individuals who are over the age of 25, have work or family responsibilities, or have taken a non-traditional path to higher education (such as starting college later in life or attending part-time while working).

Why is targeting nontraditional students important for businesses and organizations?

Targeting nontraditional students can bring a diverse range of skills, experiences, and perspectives to a company or organization. These students often have a strong work ethic, time management skills, and real-world experience that can be valuable in the workplace.

What can attendees expect to learn from this seminar?

Attendees can expect to learn about the unique challenges and opportunities in recruiting nontraditional students, as well as practical strategies and techniques for effectively targeting and attracting this demographic. The seminar will also cover best practices for engaging and retaining nontraditional students in the workplace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates