• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I finally get my first recruit for the Pampered Chef?

In summary, Nicky was successful in recruiting her first recruit within 2 days. She is very excited about the success and is looking forward to more success in the future.
Nicky
Hey there everyone. I am sorry but I wanted to toot my own horn just a minute. I have been in this business for almost 2 years now and I was really beginning to think I was in the wrong selling co. I could not for the life of me recruit anyone. Well hear me TOOT!!! I have my first recruit signed as of 2 days ago. I am just bubbling right now. I am so excited. :D :D :D

Nicky said:
Hey there everyone. I am sorry but I wanted to toot my own horn just a minute. I have been in this business for almost 2 years now and I was really beginning to think I was in the wrong selling co. I could not for the life of me recruit anyone. Well hear me TOOT!!! I have my first recruit signed as of 2 days ago. I am just bubbling right now. I am so excited. :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:thumbup: :D

:D :D congratulations!! Now ride this wave of excitement, and keep recruiting!!!

Congratulations Nicky! How very exciting for you!!

Congratulations may she be the first of many to come.

:balloon: WOO!! HOO!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!:balloon:

CongratsCONGRATULATIONS!!!

That's great!! Don't it feel good!!!?

Debbie :D

Congrats! I was in the same boat, in it for 2 years and no recruit, until about 3 weeks ago and voila, my 1st signed! Here's to the next for FD, then Director????

Great job!! I hope to know how that feels shortly!!

Let me tell you, your excitement will do wonders for your business. I recruited 2 in my first 90 days and even though they both eventually qualified, neither of them were very active. Well after being a team of 3 for over 10 months I finally got recruit number 3 and then 4 (at the same time). I was so excited about those 2 recruits that everyone wanted to be a part of that excitement. I very quickly (in 6 weeks) went from a team of 3 to a team of 12!! Every one of those next recruits signed because they heard how excited I was about the other recruits.

So keep your excitement! Toot your horn! You'll be a Future in no time and then there will be no stopping you!!

Good luck!

Way to go! Keep it up!

What is "I Finally Got My First Recruit"?

"I Finally Got My First Recruit" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who have successfully recruited someone to join a team, organization, or cause.

Why is getting your first recruit significant?

Getting your first recruit is significant because it shows that you have effectively convinced someone to join your team or cause, and that you have the potential to successfully recruit others in the future.

How can I get my first recruit?

To get your first recruit, you can start by clearly communicating the benefits and opportunities of joining your team or cause. You can also utilize your personal network and connections to reach out to potential recruits.

What should I do after getting my first recruit?

After getting your first recruit, it is important to make them feel welcomed and valued. Provide them with any necessary information or resources they may need to get started, and continue to support and mentor them as they become a part of your team or cause.

What are some benefits of having a first recruit?

Having a first recruit can bring a sense of accomplishment and validation to your efforts. It can also help grow your team or cause, as your recruit may bring in their own network and connections. Additionally, having a first recruit can provide new perspectives and ideas to your team or cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nay62