• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

7 Question Recruiting Interview

In summary, Janice and Mary discussed the possibility of Mary joining a Pampered Chef business. Mary expressed interest and answered questions about her work experience, family support, and availability for shows. Janice presented a formula for success, including setting goals for monthly income and number of shows per month. The conversation ended with a commitment from Mary to take action and book shows.
jwpamp
Does anyone have this document? Can't find mine!

Thanks!

Janice

Tell me, why did you agree to see me today?

Have you ever done anything like this before?

What other work experience have you had?

What clubs or organizations do you belong to? or hobbies?

How would your family feel if you were going to do something like this?

How much time would you have to give each week if you decided to do this?

How much money would you like to make?

Mary, based on what I have learned about you, I certainly think a Pampered Chef business would be a great fit! You mentioned that (__insert her answers to the questions__)
What questions do you have for me? (Use the “Take a Closer Look Album” to answer any questions your prospect has.)
“On a scale of 1 – 10, one being “no way” and ten being “sign me up!” and you can’t be a five, where would you say you are?
What would it take to get you to a ten?
I know you are at least thinking about it, or we wouldn’t be talking so much about it…you’ll never know for sure until you try! Let’s get you started. I’ll be there to support you all along the way.

Here’s a simple formula that you can use with every new Consultant:
•Ask “How many Shows can you see yourself doing on a weekly basis?” Experience has shown that the answer tends to be 2 – 3.

•Next ask, “How much money would you like to make each month?” Traditionally, the amount of income they can generate from the number of Shows they see themselves doing is greater than what they indicate. This would also be a good time to ask how that income will help out specifically in their household.

•“Great, you said, you see yourself holding 2 – 3 Shows a week, so that would be 8 – 12 per month. Would you like (next month) to be the first month that you make $1,000?”

•“Let’s take a look at your calendar and see WHEN you can hold those 10 Shows.” And then, “Let’s talk about WHO you will ask to do your 1st Shows with you.”

•“Now that you have generated a list of people to ask, are you comfortable making those calls on your own, or do you need my help with that?”

•And finally, get a commitment to take action . . . “Today is , can you get those Shows booked by ? Great, when you do, I will have a gift for you!”

thanks deb
the one i have didnt have as much detail
just the questions

What is a "7 Question Recruiting Interview"?

The "7 Question Recruiting Interview" is a type of interview commonly used by recruiters to quickly assess a candidate's potential fit for a job. It consists of seven specific questions designed to gather important information about a candidate's skills, experience, and personality.

What are the benefits of a "7 Question Recruiting Interview"?

The main benefit of a "7 Question Recruiting Interview" is its efficiency. By asking a small set of targeted questions, recruiters can quickly determine if a candidate is a potential fit for the job and save time on lengthy interviews. Additionally, the structured nature of the interview allows for easy comparison of candidates.

What types of questions are typically asked in a "7 Question Recruiting Interview"?

The questions asked in a "7 Question Recruiting Interview" may vary depending on the specific job and company, but they generally focus on a candidate's skills, experience, and behavior. Some common examples include "Can you tell us about a time when you had to handle a difficult situation at work?" and "How do you prioritize your tasks and manage your time?"

How should I prepare for a "7 Question Recruiting Interview"?

To prepare for a "7 Question Recruiting Interview," it's important to research the company and the job requirements. Make sure you have a clear understanding of the skills and experience needed for the position, and think about how your own skills and experiences align with those requirements. You can also practice answering common interview questions and be ready to provide specific examples to support your answers.

What should I do if I am not able to fully answer one of the questions in a "7 Question Recruiting Interview"?

If you are not able to fully answer one of the questions in a "7 Question Recruiting Interview," don't panic. It's okay to take a moment to gather your thoughts and provide a thoughtful response. You can also ask for clarification or ask to come back to the question later. The important thing is to be honest and demonstrate your ability to think critically and problem-solve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo