• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Canadian Opportunity Brochure for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Canadian Opportunity Brochure is a catalog that showcases the products and business opportunity offered by Pampered Chef in Canada. It can be obtained from a local consultant and contains information on kitchen tools, becoming a consultant, and starting a business. It is tailored to the Canadian market and does not serve as an ordering tool, but may include special offers and promotions for Canadian customers and consultants.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone have a copy handy - The site is down and I need to email it to someone!

what do u need to know?

She just wants a brochure and I won't be seeing her until the day before our Opportunity night. She doesn't want to commit to coming to the Opp night before seeing a brochure. I want to give her something 'official' and I know the normal brochure is on CC but it's not working right now.

do u have a your life your way dvd you could send her?

Yeah, I have that. I'm not sure if I can get it to her in time...

1. What is the Canadian Opportunity Brochure?

The Canadian Opportunity Brochure is a catalog that showcases the products and business opportunity offered by Pampered Chef in Canada. It includes information on our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients, as well as details on how to become a consultant and start your own business with us.

2. How can I get a copy of the Canadian Opportunity Brochure?

You can request a copy of the Canadian Opportunity Brochure from your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a physical copy or a digital version that you can access online.

3. Is the Canadian Opportunity Brochure different from the US version?

Yes, the Canadian Opportunity Brochure is specifically tailored to our Canadian market and contains products and information that are relevant to our Canadian customers and consultants.

4. Can I place orders directly from the Canadian Opportunity Brochure?

No, the Canadian Opportunity Brochure is for informational purposes only and does not function as an ordering tool. To place an order, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or order directly from our website.

5. Are there any specials or promotions featured in the Canadian Opportunity Brochure?

Yes, the Canadian Opportunity Brochure may feature special offers and promotions for our Canadian customers and consultants. These offers may differ from those in the US version of the brochure, so be sure to check for any specific Canadian promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie