• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cons.corner ~ Where's the Flyer??

In summary, the current Pampered Chef flyer can be found on the Cons.corner section of the website. New flyers are typically released every month, but there may be special promotions released more frequently. Previous flyers can also be accessed on Cons.corner under the "Archived Flyers" option. The prices on the flyer are the same as the customer website, but consultants may have access to additional discounts or promotions. The flyer can also be customized with personal contact information before downloading.
ChefNic
Where is the new recruiting flyer...about getting the new 29 minutes to dinner cookbook and SS pan for new recruits????
Usually this type of thing is where the monthly specials are...???:confused:

Here you go... it takes a lot of clicks to find it so this will save you some time! :)

Attachments

• August 2007 Consultant Recruiting Promotion.pdf
    267.9 KB · Views: 230
Oopps! Wrong One! Here it is!

Attachments

• August - Sept. 2007 Recruiting Flyer.pdf
    316.6 KB · Views: 248
Oh...thanks..but I was looking for the one for the recruits...where they get the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook for signing now...and the 8" SS saute pan for qualifying....
Do you also have that one tucked away??
Thanks!

LOL

OK thanks!!

Nicole, the second one Colleen posted is the one for potential/new recruits.

Happy to help! :)

1. Where can I find the current Pampered Chef flyer?

The current Pampered Chef flyer can be found on the Cons.corner section of our website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Cons.corner" tab. From there, you can navigate to the "Flyers" section to view and download the current flyer.

2. How often are new flyers released on Cons.corner?

New flyers are typically released on Cons.corner every month. However, there may be special promotions or deals that are released more frequently, so be sure to check the Cons.corner section regularly for updates.

3. Can I access previous flyers on Cons.corner?

Yes, you can access previous flyers on Cons.corner by clicking on the "Flyers" tab and then selecting the "Archived Flyers" option. From there, you can browse through past flyers and download them if needed.

4. Are the prices on the Cons.corner flyer the same as the prices on the customer website?

Yes, the prices on the Cons.corner flyer are the same as the prices on the customer website. However, as a consultant, you may have access to certain discounts or promotions that may not be available to customers.

5. Can I customize the flyer with my own contact information?

Yes, you can customize the flyer with your own contact information. On the Cons.corner website, there is an option to add your personal information (such as name, contact information, and website) to the bottom of the flyer before downloading it. This allows you to easily share the flyer with potential customers and promote your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam