• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Is the Kit Including Shipping and Tax?

In summary, the total cost of the Pampered Chef starter kit varies, but it is typically around $109 plus shipping and tax. Shipping is not included in the price and is calculated based on weight and destination. Tax rates are determined by location and will be shown at checkout. The only additional fee that may apply is for expedited shipping. You can view the total cost, including shipping and tax, before placing your order at checkout.
Does anyone know how much the new kit with shipping etc? I have a recruit that wants to know before she makes a decision.

The kit is $155 plus state tax

HTH
Ruthie

$155 plus your local tax. No shipping charge.

But it is even less is she uses some of her show credit :)

so just 155 plus tax. Great thanks.

What is the total cost of the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The cost of the starter kit varies depending on the current promotion and your location. However, the average cost is around $109 plus shipping and tax.

Is shipping included in the starter kit price?

No, shipping is not included in the starter kit price. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and destination of the package.

How much will I have to pay for taxes?

Tax rates vary by location and are calculated based on the subtotal of your order. The final amount of tax will be shown at checkout.

Are there any additional fees that I should be aware of?

The only additional fee that may apply is for expedited shipping, which is available for an extra cost. All other fees, such as taxes and standard shipping, are included in the total cost of the starter kit.

Can I see the total cost of the starter kit before placing my order?

Yes, you can see the total cost of your order, including shipping and tax, before finalizing your purchase. This will be displayed at checkout after you enter your shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cochef
  • lauraP2000
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Forangels613