• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling PC Overseas: How to Work with Overseas Consultants

In summary, an overseas consultant for Pampered Chef is responsible for expanding the company's presence in international markets by introducing products and business opportunities to new countries and cultures. To become an overseas consultant, one must be a current consultant in good standing with a strong understanding of the company's products and business model. Benefits of being an overseas consultant include travel opportunities, potential for increased income, and expanding one's network and knowledge. Pampered Chef provides extensive support, training, and resources for overseas consultants. Some challenges they may face include language barriers, cultural differences, and navigating legal requirements, but the company offers assistance to overcome these challenges.
ginamkiely
Hi everyone... I had a question and I figured I could get it answered here... I had a friend whos Mom lives in Israel and she was interested in selling PC. Is that possible? How would that work?

TIA!!

Gina-Marie

The only way that it is possible is if she is living there as a member(or family member) of the US military. I don't think we have bases there, so she probably is not. I am not positive about that, but I don't think so.

There are only 3 other international divisions of PC besides the US division. Canada, UK, and Germany. Israel does not have a division so she would not be able to be just a 'regular joe' selling there either.

HTH!!
Just hollar if you have any other questions!!

Another issue would be that if she were there associated with the military, she could LEGALLY only sell to other US citizens or US military post office box holders. She would likely have a VERY limited customer base in her local area.

Good point, Debi!!! If there is a base there, it can't be too big!! Although some smaller bases have the best consultants!!

It would likely be an Embassy. REALLY small.

no, no military, she used to be part of the israeli army but not anymore. thanks though.

What is the role of an overseas consultant?

An overseas consultant for Pampered Chef is responsible for expanding the company's presence in international markets by working with local consultants and customers. They help to introduce Pampered Chef products and business opportunities to new countries and cultures.

How does one become an overseas consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become an overseas consultant for Pampered Chef, one must first be a current consultant in good standing. They must also have a strong understanding of the company's products and business model, as well as experience working with international markets. Interested consultants can apply for the position through the company's website.

What are the benefits of being an overseas consultant for Pampered Chef?

Being an overseas consultant for Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits, including the opportunity to travel and experience new cultures, the potential for increased income, and the ability to expand one's network and knowledge of the company.

What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide for overseas consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive support to overseas consultants, including training on international business practices, assistance with logistics and shipping, and access to a network of experienced consultants. The company also offers ongoing support and resources to help consultants succeed in their roles.

What are some challenges that overseas consultants may face?

Some challenges that overseas consultants may face include language barriers, cultural differences, and navigating the legal and regulatory requirements of different countries. However, Pampered Chef provides support and resources to help consultants overcome these challenges and succeed in their roles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • MichelleT
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • danabasket