• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Get This Email From Ho?

In summary, a special mailing is being sent to qualified consultants who became inactive between Oct. 1, 2006 and July 1, 2007. It includes a copy of the Special Edition Consultant News and a four-page flyer encouraging reactivation. Some consultants did not receive the mailing, and there is a possibility of emailing the PDF to them. The reactivation requirement is to submit $200 in commissionable sales in one month. It can be a single show or multiple transactions.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got this email about inactive consultants.....I have been wanting to encourage them to reactivate - I think this will help!!!

A special mailing is being sent to your qualified Consultants who became
inactive between Oct. 1, 2006, and July 1, 2007.

It features a copy of the Special Edition Consultant News, packed with details
on our hot new products, programs and promotions, along with a four-page flyer
encouraging them to reactivate their businesses and start receiving all the
fabulous benefits a Pampered Chef business has to offer. Please go to
http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/fall07_reactivation.pdf to see the
flyer.

The following is a list of your inactive Consultants who will receive the
mailing:

Yep, just got it. But they're sending it to my two consultants that have quit for good, so it does me no good.

Maybe I can print the flyer and send it to my OTHER inactives. :)

hmmm... I didn't get it (yet). But I spoke to my inactive gal about 2 weeks ago, and had already sent her some of the fall info. I hope she gets the mailing, because she was talking about reactivating, and getting the info from an official source will legitimize what I already sent her.

I have a kitnapper maybe this will change her into an honest recruit!

I got it and they missed one of my consultants that went inactive in June. Another one is pregnant and is on bed rest so at least it will make a good read :)

jrstephens said:
I have a kitnapper maybe this will change her into an honest recruit!
They only get the info if they are QUALIFIED recruits.....Sorry Jennifer!

I got mine at 8:56. That consultant told me a few weeks ago that she had planned on doing a coupel shows in August so hopefully this will reinforce that she does them.

I am excited because that will put me back at FD and I am having a show with someone who was very interested in the business. Wish me luck this weekend.

tpchefrebecca said:
I got it and they missed one of my consultants that went inactive in June. Another one is pregnant and is on bed rest so at least it will make a good read :)

Could you ask home office to send one to her since she did go inactive in June. I would want it - just in case it might be the thing to get her going again.

Maybe the one that is pregnant could get a couple catalog shows from people for now. I know someone here who could not do anything because of bed restrictions and was able to stay active by getting orders and shows. She was at least getting her 3 done. Of course, her issue may not have been as long term as a pregnancy but it is a thought.

ChefBeckyD said:
They only get the info if they are QUALIFIED recruits.....Sorry Jennifer!

Oh well! With this one I do not thing anything will work anyway! Except for KARMA!!:D

I have on inactive consultant that is just swamped - She is working full time and also on her doctrate.

Since we have it in a PDF it could also be emailed to consultants that HO missed or that have gone inactive prior to qualifying.

I thought this was interesting: Just submit $200 in commissionable sales in one month.

I thought elsewhere we had talked about this and it had to be a $200 show nut just $200 in commissionalbe sales.

I got it also for my only recruit. Maybe she will reactivate, but I doubt it.:cry:

tlennhoff said:
Since we have it in a PDF it could also be emailed to consultants that HO missed or that have gone inactive prior to qualifying.

I thought this was interesting: Just submit $200 in commissionable sales in one month.

I thought elsewhere we had talked about this and it had to be a $200 show nut just $200 in commissionalbe sales.
It's always been $200 commissionable in one month to requalify. It's EASIER to do that as a single show, but it doesn't have to be a single transaction.

tlennhoff said:

I think in the other thread where we were trying to explain the difference is that it is $200 in 2 months time period to stay active - BUT $200 in one month to reactivate.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think in the other thread where we were trying to explain the difference is that it is $200 in 2 months time period to stay active - BUT $200 in one month to reactivate.

That probably is what confused me, something on that other thread. LOL.

I never received it and I have one inactive. Weird?:confused:

Havent gotten it either. I have one that will go inactive end of this month if she doesnt submit something. She wont return my phone calls or answer emails.....

I haven't gotten it yet, either. But I'm glad I sent my gal info after Conference! And, even if consultants are inactive, they can still access CC until their 1-year inactivity date, so they can see specials, etc. So maybe if anyone hasn't received the note, they can type up their own for their team with links to the Special Edition newsletter, and email it out.

Just a thought.

Maybe they only sent it to directors and not recruiters... not sure why everyone didn't get it.

I'm not a director - but there were a couple stipulations in the email - not sure if that might have something to do with it....?

1. - Recruits must have qualified before going inactive
2. - Recruits must have gone inactive between Oct. 1, 1996 & July 1, 1997.

1. What is the email from Ho about?

The email from Ho is a promotional message inviting customers to attend a virtual cooking demonstration featuring new products from Pampered Chef.

2. How did Ho get my email address?

Your email address may have been collected through a previous purchase or by signing up for Pampered Chef's email list. You can unsubscribe at any time if you do not wish to receive promotional emails.

3. Is there a cost to attend the virtual cooking demonstration?

No, the virtual cooking demonstration is completely free to attend. Simply RSVP to the email from Ho to secure your spot.

4. Can I purchase products from the virtual cooking demonstration?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to purchase products showcased during the demonstration. There may also be exclusive deals and discounts available for attendees.

5. How do I join the virtual cooking demonstration?

After RSVPing to the email from Ho, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the virtual cooking demonstration. You can join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda