• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Mom's Drive-thru Adventure: Car Magnets Lead to a Sale

In summary, my 2 yr old (Alexander) fell asleep in the car after I picked up my 4 ½ yr old (Nicholas) from camp. Nicholas was hungry, so we went to the Wendy’s drive-thru. I was RAVENOUS, but I just started doing Weight Watchers again so I ordered a small chili. I saw a man outside my car window and started talking to him. He wanted a catalog, so I gave him my number. He lives in the same town as me, so I invited him to our cluster meeting on Monday.
SusanBP0129
My 2 yr old (Alexander) fell asleep in the car after I picked up my 4 ½ yr old (Nicholas) from camp.

Of course, Nicholas was hungry. Fine. We went to the Wendy’s drive-thru. I was RAVENOUS, but I just started doing Weight Watchers again so I ordered a small chili. Of course I can’t drive and eat chili, so I pulled into a spot.

While eating my chili, a man knocked on my window. He wanted a catalog. (saw my magnet on the car door) I ALWAYS carry catalogs, but of course, this time I didn’t have one. No problem really – gave me an excuse to get his contact info. He lives in the same town. Then we chat a bit & he asks me about the business. I answered a bunch of his questions and he’s just about sold! So…..I invited him to our cluster meeting on Monday!

I almost threw up. LOL
Car magnets work!
That’s my story.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

I want the magnet but gosh it is expensive! I have just the merrill vinyl logo and have never gotten a thing from that. Does the magnet really work?

CONGRATS on the lead - thats awesome!

That's great! I have been toying with the idea of a magnet or decal on the window. You talked me into it!:D

Awesome!! You must be on cloud nine!!!:angel:

I got the logo but I have to clean out my car and wash it before I put it up.I'll have to really re-think the magnets after this story!I don't like the idea that you're supposed to remove 'em and wash under 'em every day.

That's awesome. Congrats I hope it works out for ya:)

Wohoo! I hope he's sign up. Keep us posted.:)

So SAD!:cry: no magnets for me! I have a Saturn Vue - so the magnets don't work on my car!

Congrats to you though! Good job!

What caught my eye one day at Cracker Barrel was this huge vinyl on the rear window of an oversized SUV. Ended up being a waitress who does it on the side. But my my it caught my eye. But, I have to say, it got me to go home look up the closest recruiter who happened to be my son's class mother last year and here I am! I've been thinking about joining for 2 years!

KellyTheChef said:
Those of you thinking of doing magnets or a decal, here's a post I started when I put a decal on my window...pictures and all!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/pc-decal-my-suv-19947/

I hear ya. I already have my vehicle listed as a work vehicle because I have a prosecutor's placard (SP?) in my front window b/c I drive around for a living. Kind of scary...

1. How can I use car magnets to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Car magnets are a great way to advertise your business while on-the-go. Simply place them on your car's door or trunk and they will catch the attention of potential customers while you run errands, pick up your kids from school, or drive around town.

2. What type of design should I use for my car magnets?

The design for your car magnets should be eye-catching and include your business name, logo, and contact information. You can also include a catchy slogan or promotion to entice potential customers.

3. How do I attach the car magnets to my car?

Car magnets are designed to stick to metal surfaces. Simply clean the area of your car where you want to place the magnet, making sure it is free of dirt and debris. Then, place the magnet on the surface and smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles.

4. Can I customize the size and shape of my car magnets?

Yes, you can customize the size and shape of your car magnets to fit your personal style and needs. Pampered Chef offers a variety of options for customization, including different shapes, sizes, and colors.

5. Will using car magnets really lead to increased sales?

Using car magnets as a form of advertising has been proven to be effective in increasing sales. By displaying your business information on your car, you are reaching a wider audience and increasing brand awareness, which can ultimately lead to more sales for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies