• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are Just a Consultant in Your First 90 Days and You Sign a

In summary, your new recruit is considered part of your team and her sales have no impact on your earnings until you have 2 or more recruits and promote to Future Director.
JTNT8704
If you are just a consultant in your first 90 days and you sign a recruit- is she added into my upline just like i am? Im not familiar with the pyramid for PC at all-- do her sales impact me at all? Anyone who can give me a lesson in this I would appreciate it!

Your recruit is considered part of your team, as well as part of your upline's team. Her sales have no impact on your earnings until you have 2 or more recruits and promote to Future Director. Then, you'll earn 1% override on your team's sales and on your own during each month you do $1250 in sales personally.

New Consultant with New RecruitYour new recruit will be below you - she's your recruit. And, you're already 1/2 way to Future Director! yay! So long as you both qualify, it all goes to plan. If you don't qualify, or decide to not continue with PC then your recruit will "move up" and become your Recruiter's consultant. Her sales will only impact your numbers when you both qualify - and you get bonuses etc. when you promote to Future Director then Director. However, it's important to keep coaching her and building a strong business - it shows leadership (by example) and inspires her to do the same. :p

so her director will be my director until the time comes when (if) I promote-- then I will be her director?

Im already qualified- Made sure I did that in my first 30 days-- I wanted those PC dollars to accumulate for my Kit Enhancement month so that I can go crazy....

Congratulations, and yes, you've got it right.

What everyone said is right. But please, don't use the word pyramid with PC. We are not a "pyramid scheme". We have a structure and levels and it can get deep in some areas, but others it isn't. It is all explained in the policies and procedures too. It is confusing at first, but don't worry, you'll get it pretty fast! :)

Sorry-- didnt realize anyone would take the word pyramid to be offensive. I was just referring to the levels from consultants up...

JTNT8704 said:
Sorry-- didnt realize anyone would take the word pyramid to be offensive. I was just referring to the levels from consultants up...

Don't consider me offended personally. Just watching out for our group in general. I've run into a lot of people who consider ALL home shows to be MLM/pyramid schemes so around my area you have to be careful with terminology. You may just want to watch that as you're "out and about" in case anyone by you would think the same. With PC it is a pyramid in that there are less at the top than the bottom (but that is any corporate structure). PC however, doesn't put a limit on how many people can reach each level. They'd take 100 Senior Exec. Directors if all were meeting the requirements set forth! :)

1. How do I get started as a consultant in my first 90 days?

In order to get started as a consultant in your first 90 days, you will need to attend a new consultant training session and complete the steps outlined in the onboarding process. This will include setting up your personal website, ordering business supplies, and familiarizing yourself with the products and company policies.

2. What are the benefits of signing a contract in my first 90 days?

Signing a contract in your first 90 days as a consultant can provide you with a strong foundation for your business. It allows you to establish yourself as a consultant, gain access to resources and support from the company, and work towards earning rewards and incentives through sales and recruiting efforts.

3. Is it required to sign a contract in my first 90 days?

No, it is not required to sign a contract in your first 90 days as a consultant. However, it is highly recommended in order to fully take advantage of the benefits and opportunities available to you as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I still sign a contract after my first 90 days as a consultant?

Yes, you can still sign a contract after your first 90 days as a consultant. However, it is important to note that the benefits and rewards available to new consultants may not be available after the initial 90-day period.

5. What happens if I don't sign a contract in my first 90 days?

If you do not sign a contract in your first 90 days as a consultant, you will still have access to your personal website and be able to make sales and earn commissions. However, you may miss out on certain benefits and incentives specifically available to new consultants during this time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PamperedLady1979
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kelly6oh
  • chefheidi2003