• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips for My First Recruit? Excited to Share My Success!

In summary, Dawn and Debbie both got their first recruits, and they are both excited for their future with Chef Success.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I'm sooooo excited. My director is on vacation and I can't share with her, so I thought I would share with all of you. She already has 3 parties lined up and one possible recruit. Anyone have any words of wisdom???

YAAAAY!!! how awesome is THAT dawn! I jsut signed my first last month, so no .. sorry no words of wisdom from me! YET .. i hope to one day be in a position to give you such words!! congrats though!

Congrats to you. Let's just keep up the good work!!!

Hey Congrats!! Man i cant wait till i sign my first!! Still working out the nervousness of asking! GREAT JOB!!:cool:

Congrats!!

Way to go!

Congratulations! Just keep on doing what you're doing, and keep in touch with your recruit to help her start building a team too! Way to go!!!

Way to go! You're halfway to Future Director!

Good Job! Keep upi the good work and save thos postcards you are oging to receive Remember today is also the first day of the new promotion if she signed today

Yes, I had her sign today instead of last week because of the promotion. I was a little anxious having her hold off because I didn't want her to change her mind, but she did it!!!!

Wohoo!!!!!

Chef SuccessI just got my first recruit also and I paid for a membership to Chef Success because I love this site!!

I am also excited about coming to her first shows to encourage her and to help her out. She is a good friend from church. I am so happy for her.

Debbie :D

Way to go Dawn and Debbie!

Yay!!! Great job!!! Congrats!!!:balloon:

WOO HOO!!! Way to go! No words of wisdom....I'm still waiting to sign my first too!! :)

:D CONGRATULATIONS!!! I don't have a recruit yet, so no advice. Just check in here and read all our materials on the website, etc. There is a wealth of information out there!

Congrats u guys...I signed my 30 minutes before the promotion came out, I tried to get HO to hold off so we could all benefit from the new goodies, but too late :( If my recruit / Raquel earns what she would've have earned, I'll get it for her, but I"ll be out the points, but it's about helping other's not ourselves!! I have 4 ohters seriously considering signing so I'll be good to go, just have to definatley up my sales too!!

Liz

Congrats y'all! Way to go!

1. What does it mean to "sign" a recruit?

Signing a recruit refers to the process of officially securing a commitment from a potential athlete to join a sports team or program. This usually involves the player signing a contract or agreement with the team, outlining the terms of their recruitment and commitment to the team.

2. How significant is signing your first recruit?

Signing your first recruit is a major milestone for any coach or recruiter. It means that you have successfully convinced a talented athlete to join your team, and it is a testament to your hard work and dedication. It also shows that your program is growing and gaining recognition.

3. What are some tips for signing a recruit?

Some tips for signing a recruit include building a strong relationship with the athlete and their family, showcasing the benefits of your program, and highlighting the potential for growth and success within your team. It is also important to be honest and transparent throughout the recruitment process.

4. What should I do after signing my first recruit?

Congratulations! After signing your first recruit, it is important to celebrate your accomplishment and thank the athlete and their family for choosing your program. It is also a good idea to continue building relationships with other potential recruits and maintain a positive image for your team.

5. How does signing a recruit affect the team and program?

Signing a recruit can have a positive impact on the team and program in many ways. It can bring in new talent and improve the overall competitiveness of the team. It can also attract attention and recognition to the program, potentially leading to more opportunities and success in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedpartridge