• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to Go Along With New Promotion

In summary, a "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion" is a formal written communication used by companies to inform and generate excitement about a new promotion or offer. It can be sent to employees or customers, and should include details of the promotion, its purpose and goals, and the redemption process. The timing of the letter is important and the redemption process should be clearly stated for maximum participation.
crooney
Hello - I am getting ready to send out a mailing to my Someday Club with the new flyer and incentive. does anyone already have a letter typed up with the info? Thanks.

Christine

what is your someday club??

Someday clubWhen someone asks for information about becoming a consultant - I add their info to my Someday club file. I send them new catalogs and any info about new promotions, such as this. When I follow up, if they still don't want to meet with me, or even if they do, and the timing still isn't right - I ask if I can add them to my Someday Club. Some will ask to be removed, but most say fine to stay in touch. This way I can still keep in touch with their permission. I have had a few sign after a while - it is basically my version of the rotating contact list.

Christine
Adv Director
Albany NY

Gotcha, Thanks christine .. obviously it works for you since your an ADV Director!

I just posted this in a different thread but maybe it woud help you.

Attachments

• Just Announced Incentive2.doc
    116 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
This is what I am using.

Trish In Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Success Begins with our New Consultant Kit 1a.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 450
crooney said:
Hello - I am getting ready to send out a mailing to my Someday Club with the new flyer and incentive. does anyone already have a letter typed up with the info? Thanks.

Christine

What a great idea a Someday Club. I'm going to start one.

What is the purpose of a "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion"?

A "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion" is a formal written communication from a company to its employees or customers, informing them about a new promotion or offer. It is used to announce and explain the details of the promotion, as well as to generate excitement and encourage participation.

Who receives a "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion"?

The recipients of a "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion" can vary depending on the company and the promotion itself. Generally, it is sent to all employees or a specific group of employees who are eligible for the promotion. It can also be sent to customers via email or mail, or shared on the company's website or social media pages.

What information should be included in a "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion"?

A "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion" should include the details of the promotion, such as the name, duration, eligibility criteria, benefits, and any terms and conditions. It should also explain the purpose and goals of the promotion, as well as any action steps that employees or customers need to take to participate.

When is the best time to send a "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion"?

The timing of a "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion" is crucial to its success. It should be sent at least a few weeks before the promotion starts to allow enough time for employees and customers to prepare. If it is a time-sensitive promotion, the letter should be sent as soon as possible to ensure maximum participation.

How can employees or customers redeem the new promotion?

The redemption process for the new promotion should be clearly stated in the "Letter to Go Along With New Promotion". This can include instructions on how to claim the offer, any necessary codes or coupons, and the deadline for redemption. It is also helpful to provide contact information for any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLoriG
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pampered2007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM