• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Dealing with a Pampered Chef Consultant's Unexpected Departure

In summary, the host wants a show, but the consultant does not want to do a PC show. The consultant has already told the host she wants to do the show, but the host is still hesitant. The best option may be to do the show, if the consultant agrees, and have it in writing.
amy07
I need some serious help with this one. I have a consultant who signed with me in June. She has now determined that she does not want to do PC any longer (she has submitted her 4 shows). :cry: Here's the problem. She had a booking from her show that I did for her (where she decided to sign) that she has not done yet. The host to be WANTS a show, and does not want to do a catalog show. So, what do I do? Do I do the show since my recruit no longer wants to do it? OR do I just stay out of it? I'm afraid that if I do the show, and then she (new consultant) changes her mind about PC that she will be upset and feel that I "stole" a show from her. But the host really wants to do a show NOW. Anyone been in this situation before?
Oh, the consultant has already told me that if I want to do the show, then do it. But I'm still hesistant that this is going to come back to haunt me, KWIM?:rolleyes:

amy07 said:
I need some serious help with this one. I have a consultant who signed with me in June. She has now determined that she does not want to do PC any longer (she has submitted her 4 shows). :cry: Here's the problem. She had a booking from her show that I did for her (where she decided to sign) that she has not done yet. The host to be WANTS a show, and does not want to do a catalog show. So, what do I do? Do I do the show since my recruit no longer wants to do it? OR do I just stay out of it? I'm afraid that if I do the show, and then she (new consultant) changes her mind about PC that she will be upset and feel that I "stole" a show from her. But the host really wants to do a show NOW. Anyone been in this situation before?
Oh, the consultant has already told me that if I want to do the show, then do it. But I'm still hesistant that this is going to come back to haunt me, KWIM?:rolleyes:

Just do the show I am sure the gal told your recruit she wanted to do the show and she isn't doing it so you better or she'll find someone that will.

Amy I would do the show if your recruit doesnt want it then go for it. I dont think you would be stealing it from her but that is opinion

I would do the show. That way the host doesn't feel like she is being neglected. If your recruit said she is done and has told you to go ahead and do the show, do it.

Good luck!

Do the show... it's not the host's fault your recruit is leaving. Or, offer it to your recruit as "one last show..." If she says no, then you have your answer and you can take the show.

amy07 said:

If you can, I would send your recruit an email just double checking to make sure she really is o.k. with you doing the show. When she replys that it is fine with her, you have her "permission" to go ahead with it and have it "in writing", so to speak. At that point, it is not stealing.

Thank you all for your opinions. I think I'm going to book it, and then call the recruit and offer it to her - no recheduling. If she takes it as is, it's hers, if not then I'll do it.

DO THE SHOW!! Definitely

finley1991 said:
Do the show... it's not the host's fault your recruit is leaving. Or, offer it to your recruit as "one last show..." If she says no, then you have your answer and you can take the show.

Exactly!!:thumbup:

dannyzmom said:
Exactly!!:thumbup:
Ditto!
I had a recruit who was going to sign up, dragged her feet, long story short...decided not to sign & gave me her shows. Her loss!

What are the steps for finding a new Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Contact the Pampered Chef customer service team and inform them of your situation. They will be able to assist you in finding a new consultant in your area.

2. Ask for recommendations from friends or family who have also used Pampered Chef consultants in the past.

3. Utilize social media to search for Pampered Chef consultants in your area and reach out to them directly.

4. Attend a Pampered Chef party or event and connect with the consultant hosting it to see if they are able to take on new clients.

5. Consider becoming a consultant yourself and receiving all the benefits of being a Pampered Chef host while also being able to support your own business.

Can I still redeem my rewards or host credits if my consultant has unexpectedly left?

Yes, you can still redeem any rewards or host credits that you have earned through your previous consultant. Simply contact the Pampered Chef customer service team and they will be able to assist you.

What happens to my account if my consultant leaves?

Your account and any information or orders associated with it will still be active. You will just need to work with a new consultant to continue placing orders or hosting parties.

Will I lose any benefits or discounts if my consultant leaves?

No, you will not lose any benefits or discounts that you have earned or are eligible for. You will just need to work with a new consultant to continue receiving them.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

Unfortunately, unexpected departures can happen in any business. To prevent this from happening, it is important to establish a good relationship with your consultant and communicate regularly. You can also consider becoming a consultant yourself to have more control over your business and ensure a consistent experience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Niki Kate