• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Booking Blitz Tonight: New Recruit Incentives Revealed!

In summary, a Booking Blitz is a special event where our company offers exciting incentives for new recruits who join our team. It's happening tonight and it's a one-night-only event. The new recruit incentives are worth joining for, and you can join by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website. Existing consultants can also participate and add new members to their team. Don't miss out on this opportunity to grow your business!
iamtamnur
Our team is having a booking blitz tonight and I feel horrible (tummy issues going on!) and it will take all my energy just to gather up my names and numbers....can someone help me out and post a list of the current incentives for new recruits?
Thanks bunches!

Hey Tammy,

send an email out to everyone!! One of team members and I did and since I had a toothache that day, I should've been more creative. Well I didn't and she DID!! She got 5 bookings!!

Look on CC for your recruiting incentives!!!:D

What did her email say? I've sent them out before with no luck, would love to try something new...

1. What is a Booking Blitz?

A Booking Blitz is a special event where our company offers exciting incentives for new recruits who join our team. It's a great opportunity for anyone interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to join and start their business with a bang!

2. When is the Booking Blitz happening?

The Booking Blitz is happening tonight! It's a one-night-only event, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to join our team and earn fantastic incentives.

3. What are the new recruit incentives being offered?

We can't reveal all the details just yet, but we can promise that they are worth joining for! You'll have to attend the Booking Blitz tonight to find out the full details of the incentives being offered.

4. How do I join the Booking Blitz?

To join the Booking Blitz, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you're registered, you'll receive all the necessary information to participate in the event and learn about the new recruit incentives.

5. Is the Booking Blitz only for new recruits?

No, the Booking Blitz is open to both new and existing consultants. If you're an existing consultant, this is a great opportunity to add new members to your team and earn even more rewards. Don't miss out on this chance to grow your business!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • ughubug
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • frozenchef