• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving Old Recruit Leads: Success Stories and Strategies

A
antoniablaze
I was reading this weeks "Weekly Bites" and they were talking about the guy who is going through all his old recruit leads that said they werent interested at the time and asking him if now was a better time.

Tell me, has anyone had success doing this? :confused: (meaning, have any of you gotten a recruit out of doing something like this?)

I wasI was basically recruited this way and I have heard lots of people came at a "later time" after the first proposition.

I don't have any recruits, but I would say it works...

Thanks for the response.

Do you mind telling me what the consultant said to you that made you decide to join so much later?

Sorry I took so long!I just saw this, so sorry for not responding.. in my case, it is not really what she said, but that everytime I spoke with her, she seemed excited about what she was doing. She's a stay at home mom, like me, and would not talk directly about me signing (she never really asked ), but she would tell me the money is helping out in the house, that she's doing little things with the kids, etc. Just enough each time to peak my interest, but not overkill. I had never been to a PC party and had briefly heard of it, so I didn't really know what they sold or the reputation.

She would say "oh, I just sent my hubby out to buy some stuff for this show I am having, the recipes are sooo good!" He loves them!!

Finally after a year, I called her and asked for a catalog. In it she slipped in the "NO RISK FACTOR" flyer & an Opportunity Brochure (It must be old b/c I don't see it any more ~it was a big flyer)

As soon as I saw it, I loved it and knew it would work for me...I called and asked how she got bookings, etc. and she told me the recruiting special and I signed online that evening... I never even had one PC product or been to one show!!!

I say all that to say, her patience and not beating me over the head with PC made me sign up. In hindsight, I would say I was mostly impressed with the fact that everytime I spoke with her, she was still doing PC~it made me think that it wasn't just a fly by night thing, but that it must be something that
was really working for her...

Everybody has a story, but this is mine...I was her first recruit, and since Feb. she has recruited, and kept, 7 more recruits!!! I think her way works pretty well!!

What my director does is when a potential recruit says not right now she sends them her monthly newsletter and so when they decide they want to sign up then her name is the first thing to pop in their head since she's been sending them emails she has done a few that way

1. How successful is reviving old recruit leads?

The success rate of reviving old recruit leads can vary depending on a variety of factors such as the quality of the leads, the current market conditions, and the strategies used to approach the leads. However, many businesses have reported success in converting previously uninterested leads into new recruits through targeted follow-up and personalized communication.

2. What are some effective strategies for reviving old recruit leads?

Some successful strategies for reviving old recruit leads include creating a personalized approach, offering new incentives or promotions, and using multiple channels to reach out (such as email, phone calls, and social media). It's also important to analyze why the leads may have said no initially and address any concerns or objections they may have.

3. How long should you wait before reviving old recruit leads?

There is no set time frame for when you should start reviving old recruit leads. It's important to strike a balance between giving the leads some time to potentially change their minds, but also not waiting too long where their interest may have completely faded. Generally, it's recommended to wait a few months before reaching out again.

4. Have any businesses had success in reviving old recruit leads?

Yes, many businesses have reported success in reviving old recruit leads. In fact, some have even found that a significant portion of their new recruits come from previously uninterested leads. This highlights the importance of not giving up on old leads and continuously nurturing them.

5. How can I track the success of reviving old recruit leads?

Tracking the success of reviving old recruit leads can be done through various metrics such as conversion rates, number of new recruits, and the overall return on investment. You can also track the success of specific strategies or campaigns by comparing the results to previous efforts. It's important to regularly analyze and adjust your approach to achieve the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • wadesgirl