• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confusion over Starter Kit Pricing: Am I Missing Something?

C
chelynn
I was just trolling the August newsletters to put together one for my customers, when I saw someone had listed the starter kit at $195 for over $700 worth of products. What??

I thought it was $155 for over $500 worth of products. Has there been a change? Will there be a change soon? Did I totally miss that?

I was just trolling the August newsletters to put together one for my customers, when I saw someone had listed the starter kit at $195 for over $700 worth of products. What??

I thought it was $155 for over $500 worth of products. Still is. Has there been a change? Nope. Will there be a change soon? Not that HO has hinted at. Did I totally miss that? Nope.

Maybe you were looking at a Canadian newsletter?

cmdtrgd said:
Maybe you were looking at a Canadian newsletter?
AHA! Good one! I never would have thought of that. Silly, narrow-minded me. Sorry, Canadian Cheffers! *sheepishly bows out of the room*

lol
yes our kit is $195 for $700 in product

1. Am I missing something?

No, you are not missing anything. There has been some confusion regarding the pricing of our starter kit, but we are here to clarify it for you.

2. Has there been a change in the starter kit pricing?

Yes, there has been a change in the starter kit pricing. The price has been increased from $155 to $195.

3. Will there be a change in the starter kit pricing soon?

At the moment, there are no plans to change the starter kit pricing again in the near future. However, prices are subject to change and we will inform our customers if there are any updates.

4. Did I miss the announcement about the price increase?

We apologize if you did not receive the announcement about the price increase. Our team sent out newsletters and emails to all our customers to inform them about the change. Please make sure to check your email and spam folder for any updates from us.

5. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes over $700 worth of products, which includes a variety of our best-selling items. These products are carefully selected to give you a taste of our brand and help you get started with your experiments. For a detailed list of the products included in the starter kit, please visit our website or contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shuttermonster
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • baychef