• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What does the toll-free number on the YLWY brochure say?

In summary, "Your Life Your Way Brochure" is a catalog of Pampered Chef products designed to help with cooking and entertaining. It can be requested from a consultant or viewed/downloaded online. The products featured include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces for easier and more enjoyable cooking and entertaining. These products are not only for professional chefs, but for anyone who loves to cook and entertain. Special deals and discounts are often available for products in the brochure, which can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant.
finley1991
Hopefully someone can help me out! There is a toll-free number on the back of the current YLWY brochures that potential consultants can call to hear the recorded message. I only have OLD brochures without the number!

I have the number to call -- don't need that! What I do need is to know what it says regarding calling the number. I want to make stickers to put on mine and would like to use the same wording HO used on the brochures.

Thanks so much for your help! --- COLLEEN :)

I'm making labels to put on EVERYTHING that say:
To hear more about
The Pampered Chef business opportunity,
call toll free:
(866)837-8032, passcode 1095577
Then call me! Becky Gosain XXX-XXXXX

I'm going to put these labels on all my flyers that are old and don't have the number, backs of business cards, other flyers, catalogs and just about everything I can think of. I think this is a GREAT opportunity and much less threatening for people to consider doing because nobody has to know whether they do it or not.

Good luck!

I agree! I listened to the call this morning and it made me want to sign up all over again! :)

Oh... and I really LOVE your wording! I'm going to "borrow" it!!! :)

What is "Your Life Your Way Brochure"?

"Your Life Your Way Brochure" is a catalog of Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed to help you cook and entertain in a way that works best for your lifestyle.

How can I get a copy of "Your Life Your Way Brochure"?

You can request a copy of the brochure from your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to view it online or download a digital copy.

What types of products are featured in "Your Life Your Way Brochure"?

The brochure features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving pieces that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Are the products in "Your Life Your Way Brochure" only for professional chefs?

No, the products in the brochure are designed for anyone who loves to cook and entertain, whether you are a professional chef or just enjoy cooking at home.

Are there any special deals or discounts for products featured in "Your Life Your Way Brochure"?

Yes, there are often special offers and promotions for products featured in the brochure. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on current deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • rebeccastt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • Jessamary
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies