• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can New Direct Sales Consultants Increase Bookings and Overcome Competition?

There are a variety of tips on the "Moving the Business" CD. If you are looking for bookings, then promoting and recruiting is a great way to get started. You can find bookings in other areas...I started PC knowing 1 person where I was living so I know where you are coming from.
WendyLou
I have a question that might sound weird, but I'll ask anyway!;) I am a new consultant still struggling for bookings. I am in the process of getting my name out there. I have one show booked other than one for a family member who lives far away. The one show is in the next town and I am really wanting to get in with the people there. It looks promising. But now the host (who is currently selling HI) is thinking about becoming a consultant also. I should be thinking "Great!!!" but all I can think about is the fact that she has this great customer base and all of my potential bookings are going down the drain and will go to her. She has lived in that area forever and knows 'everyone'!! Please help me out on this. What are the perks for becoming Future Director? Maybe if I get another recruit, I can benefit from that. I just need some advise! Thanks!

The 'perks' are points toward the incentive trip, panorama points, plus a 1% bump in your commission as well as 1% of your downline. There are sales quota's to make. I guess the thing is, if she wants to sell PC, she is going to do it with you or without you---so get her on your team!

Wendy - Is it possible to get involved in some church bazaars or craft fairs in your area to boost bookings. THen you won't be so concerned about losing the bookins to a new recruit

The church bazaar is a great idea. I have a customer who's church has one every fall! I am calling her tomorrow! Thank you. As far as a sales quota for FD, is it $1250 per month in sales?

That is correct. I am not sure where in AR you are located but there will be lots of church bazaar's this time of year. I have a membership with craftlister. If you give me you zip code I can see if there some other events coming up in your area. Give me your zip and what distance you are willing to travel

I think the sales quota is to get you to start being consistent to prepare to be a Director. That is also the quota I believe to be able to get HO leads as a Director and get the Director bonus
package so it's a good basic level to shoot for each month.

Kathy, you're great! My zip code is 71929. I live in the boonies!! so I would travel up to 50 miles. Thanks for going above and beyond! You can also e-mail me - [email protected]

I was trying to check out craftlister to see what they had for your area. Not a huge amount of events. Looks like a lot of jazz fest type things and chili cook-offs

I would ask around to see about school and church bazaars. Ask your friends to be on the look out. It's that time of year

Well, thanks for trying! I'll be on the lookout.

Can you check for me also please??
Kathytnt said:
That is correct. I am not sure where in AR you are located but there will be lots of church bazaar's this time of year. I have a membership with craftlister. If you give me you zip code I can see if there some other events coming up in your area. Give me your zip and what distance you are willing to travel

I"m willing to travel an hr I guess, maybe more depending.

My zip code = 78552

Thanks;

Liz

I guess some areas are not as familiar with craftlister. There are only about 3 itmes listed within 100 miles of your home

RECRUIT HER!! I am was in the same boat, of needing bookings but wanted to recruit as well. Look at the big picture, it is often harder to get someone to sign than to book a show. You are starting your business, and your excitement and enthusiasm will go a loooonnnggg way in helping to get you new bookings and new contacts. Go for the recruit!!! And good luck! Do craft shows/fairs and TALK to anyone and everyone you come in contact with, the shows will happen!!

If you want to promote, then recruit her! You can find bookings in other areas...I started PC knowing 1 person where I was living so I know where you are coming from. I recently moved the business several states away, and I recommend the "Moving the Business" CD on the supply order form - great tips regardless if you need more bookings or if your moving!

1. What is the purpose of "Potential Recruit Help!!"?

The purpose of "Potential Recruit Help!!" is to provide guidance and resources for individuals who are considering joining a particular organization or company.

2. How can "Potential Recruit Help!!" benefit me?

"Potential Recruit Help!!" can benefit you by providing valuable information and tips on how to navigate the recruitment process, how to stand out as a potential recruit, and how to make informed decisions about joining an organization.

3. Is "Potential Recruit Help!!" only for a specific type of organization or company?

No, "Potential Recruit Help!!" is meant to be a general resource for potential recruits in any field or industry. The tips and advice provided can be applied to various types of organizations and companies.

4. Can "Potential Recruit Help!!" guarantee that I will get hired or accepted?

No, "Potential Recruit Help!!" cannot guarantee that you will get hired or accepted into an organization or company. However, it can provide you with information and strategies to increase your chances of success.

5. Are the resources and information on "Potential Recruit Help!!" reliable?

Yes, all the resources and information on "Potential Recruit Help!!" are thoroughly researched and reviewed to ensure reliability. However, it is always recommended to do your own research and due diligence before making any decisions about joining an organization or company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chefstover2