• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remind Me--How Much Sales to Qualify?

In summary, the sales requirements for incentives at Pampered Chef are subject to change and it is best to check with your consultant or the company website for the most up-to-date information. Sales can be combined with a team or group, but only one consultant will receive the rewards. All Pampered Chef products, including seasonal and limited edition items, count towards the sales qualification. This qualification must be met every month to receive the incentives. If the qualification is not met, the rewards will not be received for that month, but it can be achieved in the following month.
dwyerkim
I thought it was $750, but did they increase it to $1250? Curious b/c I just got the new recruiting incentive email (if you didn't get it, they get the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook for signing between Aug 13 and sometimes in Sept, can't remember the date, and they get the SS saute pan for qualifying by end of Oct). I have a couple of potential people that may sign if they knwo this!

Yup, it's $1250 and has been at least since I signed in Oct 2006.

$1250 or 4 shows...whichever comes first.

4 show of a min. of $150 each, but if a past host is getting a HOst Special that counts towards the $150. So your comissionable sales may be less, as long as the guests sale is $150.

Addie4TLC said:
4 show of a min. of $150 each, but if a past host is getting a HOst Special that counts towards the $150. So your comissionable sales may be less, as long as the guests sale is $150.

So 4 shows but the total can be under $1250... frankly the total can be $600. Not sure where I got $750 from... hmmmm... but good to know. Thanks all for clarifying!

I've had someone qualify with a little under $400. This person decided she didn't want to do it afterall and the steak knives was the host special so a few of her shows were $92 in comissionable sales but it qualifed as a show because of the $58 knives on the "past" host order.

1. How much sales do I need to qualify for incentives?

The sales requirements for incentives vary and are subject to change based on current promotions. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I combine my sales with a team or group to meet the qualification?

Yes, you can combine your sales with a team or group to meet the qualification for incentives. However, it is important to note that only one consultant will receive the incentive rewards.

3. Do sales from all Pampered Chef products count towards the qualification?

Yes, sales from all Pampered Chef products, including seasonal and limited edition items, count towards the qualification for incentives.

4. Do I need to meet the sales qualification every month?

The sales qualification for incentives typically runs on a monthly basis. So, in order to receive the incentives, you will need to meet the sales requirement every month.

5. What happens if I do not meet the sales qualification for incentives?

If you do not meet the sales qualification for incentives, you will not receive the incentive rewards for that particular month. However, you can always strive to meet the qualification in the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefinHarmony