• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Tool Ideas: What to Try Now?

In summary, JoLynn put together a flashy Why Bag full of fun things she loves doing with her Pampered Chef income. She shows it off to potential customers and gets laughs. Her guests can see why starting a business with her would be a great idea.
trps
Silver Member
Anyone use these as a recruiting tool if so what do you put in it? I need to do something new,

You fill a pretty bag with all the reasons you do PC: sunglasses (travel), cut up credit card (paying bills), picture of something you're saving for or just bought, etc. Keep it near your demo table so everyone can see it.

trps said:
Anyone use these as a recruiting tool if so what do you put in it? I need to do something new,

I do this and my guests have had a blast with it when I do it. I put my things in a flashy gift bag and set it out so they are all wondering what is in the bag. In the bag I have...

A LARGE pair of sunglasses like from the toy dept at Walmart or the dollar store (like the ones that are larger than your face)
A toy plane (these two go together.)
A hot wheels car
A Bra
A DVD case of Tax Cut
$100.00 in play money
A picture of the 5 th Wheel we were able to purchase because I now sell PC

I just start out with "Is anyone wondering what this gift bag is for?"
Wait for reply...
It's my WHY BAG. Why I love The Pampered Chef...

I then start pulling item out saying;

#1 The support I get from my family, friends and Pampered Chef Cluster is unbelievable. So this symbolizes that and I hold the Support Bra up like I am putting it on. Usually gets lots of laughs and loosens people up.
#2 Some join the business to pay for a new car. I then take out the Hot
Wheels Car.
#3 Pull the CD case out... This business is a Great Tax write off!! We were able to get an extra 1000.00 back in taxes this past year as tax write offs!
#4 Take out the LARGE picture of the 5th wheel and hole up the picture of my 5th Wheel. I was able to buy this with my monthly income from the Pampered Chef. We now can go on vacation camping in style with my family!
#5 I then take out the fake money and have the guests count with me in
$20's 20-40-60-80-100 This is typically what I make on one show with The Pampered Chef!
and Last of all as if this all was not enough and then I turn around with the bag and put the goofy glasses on and grab the jet out of the bag and say...
#6 Best of all Pampered Chef is going to send my husband and I on that honeymoon we never took this year. (you can change it up however you want.

I then finish up with if anyone here or anyone knows anyone wanting to start up a fun business like I have we need to talk after the show!!

So thats it.
Now... if anyone is doing this also and has other ways they do it I'd love to hear from others to!
Schel

In mine I have a toy car (paid cash for my car so I don't have a car payment but we earn enough each month for one), $100 play money, rubber band (flexibility and support we get), director ribbon (my promotion was up to me, not up to a boss), london brochure (my goal), picture my niece made for me (I'm not a SAHM but this is a great thing to do if you are), health insurance card (because I get my health insurance through PC & I talk about how I have IRA with PC too), nametag from a place I volunteer (what I do in my free time) and an old pizza & dough roller (free products). Hope that helps! :)

Here are notes that I have gathered from this site and my cluster loop.

HTH...SIID!

Attachments

• why bag.doc
    23 KB · Views: 449
  • why bag ideas.doc
    43 KB · Views: 492
  • why bag Julie G.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 425
I am using my pc money to pay for my Lasiks. :love: What could I put in my bag for that?

JoLynn

jbarnhill said:
I am using my pc money to pay for my Lasiks. :love: What could I put in my bag for that?

JoLynn

Your old glasses, because you don't need them any more thanks to TPC!

I also put a picture of my boys at Disney( say how we are able to take vacations we couldn't do before) and I also put in a picture of other consultants with me( to show how much fun it is to make new friends).

I love my why bag--it has gotten such good response:thumbup:
I have a fake monopoly money, toy car, monopoly house (yellow cause we just bought a bigger yellow house!), a rubber band for flexibility, pics of my girls since I'm basically a SAHM, pic of my cluster cause I've made great friends with PC, bra for support (always gets laughs), and pics of the cruiseship & TPC ring cause those are my goals.

What about something about being able to buy new clothes and/or shoes?

Or maybe treat yourself to a day of "spa-like" pampering (massage, manicure, etc.)

Also, do you use the same stuff at every show, or do you change it, so it's not the "same ol' thing" at every show?

Paula

I think a watch, or the clock/timer, could be used for "I set my own hours".

Pampered Chef helped me surprise my husband two years ago, by paying for our daughter's graduation party!! (might not sound like a big deal to some, but up in Ohio, these things are alot like wedding receptions...crazy, but true!)

Paula

I am curious to know if anyone had someone sign up to be a consultant due to hearing your speal on the "why" bag? I'm really considering this. I am finding I need to put a little bit more organization with my shows. Sometimes I get a little scattered b/c I go off on tangents.

Leigh0725 said:
Sometimes I get a little scattered b/c I go off on tangents.

Write an outline for your show or use the cards from HO and stick to them! They will keep you on track and ensure that you cover eveything without making your show too long.

finley1991 said:
Write an outline for your show or use the cards from HO and stick to them! They will keep you on track and ensure that you cover eveything without making your show too long.
If you type up your show outline on letter-size paper, you can put it in the display binder so that you can read it, but your guests can't see it. Then when you change pages, they'll see a new display card, which is something else you can mention. (The test kitchen folks at conference and leadership used the display binders like this.)

Great idea!!!

Is there a picture of the display binder?

finley1991 said:
In mine I have a toy car (paid cash for my car so I don't have a car payment but we earn enough each month for one), $100 play money, rubber band (flexibility and support we get), director ribbon (my promotion was up to me, not up to a boss), london brochure (my goal), picture my niece made for me (I'm not a SAHM but this is a great thing to do if you are), health insurance card (because I get my health insurance through PC & I talk about how I have IRA with PC too), nametag from a place I volunteer (what I do in my free time) and an old pizza & dough roller (free products). Hope that helps! :)

That's a cute idea!

Hey I was to start mine, and want to put something in there about how PC has taught me to cook..? A chef hat?? i dono what is something Visual i can use for that? also we are saving to buy flooring, should i put a peice of flooring sample, or a pic of what our floor will look like..? Im not that creative!! Oh and i like the Big sunglasses! thats hilarious.

feather18 said:
Hey I was to start mine, and want to put something in there about how PC has taught me to cook..? A chef hat?? i dono what is something Visual i can use for that? also we are saving to buy flooring, should i put a peice of flooring sample, or a pic of what our floor will look like..? Im not that creative!! Oh and i like the Big sunglasses! thats hilarious.

PC TOTALLY taught me how to cook! I couldn't even boil a potato before PC! I mention this when I talk about the free products and say, "I learned to cook well because I have the right tools. That's what made the difference for me! And the recipes are foolproof!"

finley1991 said:
PC TOTALLY taught me how to cook! I couldn't even boil a potato before PC! I mention this when I talk about the free products and say, "I learned to cook well because I have the right tools. That's what made the difference for me! And the recipes are foolproof!"
Me too....I should add something in my Why Bag.

IN addition to many things listed here, I also have the fun stuff they give us at conference for being on track for trips and such....the pom pon from conference this year, the tamborine we got at Leadership, etc because to me this symbolizes the FUN that I have being a consultant. What other job can you go to and know everyone's there to party!?

I put the luggage tags in they send us in the fun packet every time you earn a trip, along with the "toys" they sometimes include. I have the little cruise ship from the cruise I earned a couple years ago and the CD they sent us before the Atlantis trip. Some consultants who have been doing this for years have a HUGE collection of all those luggage tags wrapped up together and THAT'S impressive when they pull that out of their Why Bag! Obviously these are all great things to symbolize the chance to earn trips!:D

I have a little magnetic board with the alphabet magnets that spell out my last name (Gosain, which is pronounced "go-sane") and I tell them that this job keeps me sane!! Gives me some time out of the house, gives me something for myself, let's ME control it, etc etc. ANd this way they're more likely to remember my last name.:)

Plus I have my Why Bag in a paper grocery bag, along with a L-O-N-G grocery receipt in it to symbolize how I can write off a chunk of our grocery bill.

1. What are some creative ways to recruit new Pampered Chef consultants?

Some ideas to try are hosting a virtual party or event, offering a special sign-up incentive or promotion, networking with friends and family, utilizing social media platforms, and attending community events or fairs.

2. How can I use social media to recruit new consultants?

You can create social media posts showcasing the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, share success stories from current consultants, and offer a sign-up link or contact information for interested individuals to reach out to you directly.

3. Are there any training materials or resources available to help with recruiting?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training materials and resources for consultants, including tips and techniques for successful recruiting. You can also connect with your team leader or other experienced consultants for guidance and support.

4. How can I make my recruitment efforts more personal and effective?

Consider reaching out to potential recruits individually, either through direct messages or personal emails. This allows you to tailor your message to their specific interests and needs, making it more likely for them to consider joining your team.

5. Can I offer incentives to potential recruits to join my Pampered Chef team?

Yes, you can offer incentives such as discounted or free products, a discounted starter kit, or additional support and training to those who sign up as a consultant under you. Just be sure to comply with any company policies and guidelines regarding incentives and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam