• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Incentive Email From Ho

In summary, the Dream Patrol is planning something special for new recruits starting August 13. The announcement will be made this Friday, so get your leads lined up! The Pampered Chef Wonder what it could be?!I did not get this??????I can't wait to find out the suprise!i hate not knowing lolThey're probably getting us all excited and then it's something lame.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
This just in:

Dear Consultant,

The Dream Patrol has something special planned for new recruits starting August 13.

We’ll announce it this Friday, so get your leads lined up and watch your inbox for more details!

The Pampered Chef®

I did not get this??????

I can't wait to find out the suprise!

i hate not knowing lol

They're probably getting us all excited and then it's something lame. Hopefully not though! I have a couple on the fence and a good incentive might just do the trick!

Same with me Christ Follower! It will be good!!! Positive thinking.... can you tell?!:D

I wish it were something OVER the top to get my 8 luke warmers to JUMP! LOL I love the extra incentives they had back when I signed! I received a $129 package for signing and qualifying! :)

I hope it's good as well. When I signed I got all of the cranberry stones for free! I loved it when I got them! It was so exciting. It's the main reason I joined and now it's been 3 years!

I can't wait! I just got an e-mail from HO about a director call on the 10th and I think they are announcing it early so I can get ready! I can't wait as this will probably be my last director "perk" as I am sliding back to consultant status faster than you can say "sucky-director" LMAO!!

I can't wait to find out, I have a couple of people on the fence.

Me too Mary - I've got 3 just sitting there who won't do a thing but keep talking about it!

I'm going to go crazy by Friday!!

When I joined...
pampchefrhondab said:
I hope it's good as well. When I signed I got all of the cranberry stones for free! I loved it when I got them! It was so exciting. It's the main reason I joined and now it's been 3 years!

Ditto here! I got the Turkey Roaster!

Sorry to hear that...
gilliandanielle said:
I can't wait! I just got an e-mail from HO about a director call on the 10th and I think they are announcing it early so I can get ready! I can't wait as this will probably be my last director "perk" as I am sliding back to consultant status faster than you can say "sucky-director" LMAO!!

I know how it feels, I just regained my Directorship. Hopefully this announcement will be just what you need to keep it.

When I joined last year, I could have got the 3 tierd stand I think. I didn't really know what was going on though. My director had me sign on May 30th and so I would have had to qualify by June 30th or something. My Super started month wasn't until July though so I wasn't ready to go yet. Oh well...I've earned lots of free stuff since then!

Christ Follower said:
When I joined last year, I could have got the 3 tierd stand I think. I didn't really know what was going on though. My director had me sign on May 30th and so I would have had to qualify by June 30th or something. My Super started month wasn't until July though so I wasn't ready to go yet. Oh well...I've earned lots of free stuff since then!

My Director made a point of explaining all of that to me clearly. Things are kind of confusing when you first start so that was very much appreciated. Now that we know we will jump on whatever announcement they have for us on Friday so we can give the newbies more than enough time. :) I love all of the things you can earn on top the comission!

That'll be good because I have a show Saturday night so I can mention whatever it is then. It'll be hot off the press!

Christ Follower said:
That'll be good because I have a show Saturday night so I can mention whatever it is then. It'll be hot off the press!

I have a show Saturday too! Can't wait to hear the announcement! You don't think it's what was already announced in Weekly Bites about the Dream Patrol, do you? How we are getting a postcard for sharing the opportunity? The announcement is for the recruit, right?

so what does this mean? If you sign you get something for free that's not in the kit? I'm signing realllll soon! I would love to know what it is? How long does the offer usually last?

Denarella said:
so what does this mean? If you sign you get something for free that's not in the kit? I'm signing realllll soon! I would love to know what it is? How long does the offer usually last?
It all depends on the promotion. I am sure you will hear about it here before your recruiter has a chance to call you.

I think they are telling us this now so we don't sign someone in the next couple days and then they miss out. But I do find that hard to believe because it is never good to put off signing someone - that's the main reason that they stopped the recruit promotions in the first place, I believe (that they were waiting to see what extras would happen next).

Usually they back date things to the first of the month - I am so hoping they do that since I have a new recruit who signed on the 2nd (or better yet - qualifying after August 1 for my July 24 recruit!)!

Our business opportunity and unlimited bonus opportunity in the first 90 days is HUGE and is way worth giving a PC business a try at any time and is very, very generous in this industry! So no matter how "lame" this offer might end up being we still have reason to thank Pampered Chef!!

BethCooks4U said:
It all depends on the promotion. I am sure you will hear about it here before your recruiter has a chance to call you.

I think they are telling us this now so we don't sign someone in the next couple days and then they miss out. But I do find that hard to believe because it is never good to put off signing someone - that's the main reason that they stopped the recruit promotions in the first place, I believe (that they were waiting to see what extras would happen next).

So this would be a bonus for the recruiter, not the person signing on? I really need to sit down with my recruiter and go over everything. That's why I have all of the silly questions. I've never heard of a promotion and if its because of recruiter gets it, that would explain why! None of my business. Are they running one as we speak? Im signing the agreement in two weeks, right before I go on vacation so it will be here when I get back.

Denarella said:
So this would be a bonus for the recruiter, not the person signing on? I really need to sit down with my recruiter and go over everything. That's why I have all of the silly questions. I've never heard of a promotion and if its because of recruiter gets it, that would explain why! None of my business. Are they running one as we speak? Im signing the agreement in two weeks, right before I go on vacation so it will be here when I get back.

No it sounds like it's for the recruit. There have not been promotions for extras for the recruit since last fall. The kit and the bonus program are very generous and they want you to sign when it's right for you not when a promotion might happen.

The promotion that is going on for new recruits right now is the Pan-o-rama that all consultants can be earning!

BethCooks4U said:
No it sounds like it's for the recruit. There have not been promotions for extras for the recruit since last fall. The kit and the bonus program are very generous and they want you to sign when it's right for you not when a promotion might happen.

The promotion that is going on for new recruits right now is the Pan-o-rama that all consultants can be earning!

Got it! I honestly don't know what I would do without this site. My goodness. Even the things you would never think of asking. I'm so happy I happened upon it. Thanks for your assistance!

The current new consultant program is VERY generous without any additional carrots!

They (HO) have moved to giving current consultants incentives to get on the phone and follow up with their leads vs saying "hey, you can get this extra thing". Consultants who join for the extra thing don't usually do much with their business while consultants who join when it is right for them are the ones who excell. (There are always exceptions to every rule.)

oh, I cannot wait to hear what it is!! I feel like a kid 3 days before christmas!!!

They are quite the tease, aren't they?!

BethCooks4U said:
The current new consultant program is VERY generous without any additional carrots!

They (HO) have moved to giving current consultants incentives to get on the phone and follow up with their leads vs saying "hey, you can get this extra thing". Consultants who join for the extra thing don't usually do much with their business while consultants who join when it is right for them are the ones who excell. (There are always exceptions to every rule.)

Im certainly in it for the long haul! In a perfect world, we could trade in the stuff in the consultant package that we already have for things we dont have!!! But Im sooooo excited nonetheless!

Denarella said:
Im certainly in it for the long haul! In a perfect world, we could trade in the stuff in the consultant package that we already have for things we dont have!!! But Im sooooo excited nonetheless!
That's one of the reasons the Super Starter program was changed for the current PC$ program. Under the old program, you received pre-set packages of products for your first several months. Great. Except that many new consultants are long-time customers and had the items already - not a big incentive to start off strong. With the PC$ you can pick out what you want, and even use them towards supplies.

Keep the duplicates from your kit - they'll come in handy. :)

chefann said:
That's one of the reasons the Super Starter program was changed for the current PC$ program. Under the old program, you received pre-set packages of products for your first several months. Great. Except that many new consultants are long-time customers and had the items already - not a big incentive to start off strong. With the PC$ you can pick out what you want, and even use them towards supplies.

Keep the duplicates from your kit - they'll come in handy. :)

Use my "old" stuff and keep the new stuff boxed?

You could do that. A lot of people like to have one for home, and one that stays packed in their kit so they don't have to worry about whether it's in use for household things.

chefann said:
You could do that. A lot of people like to have one for home, and one that stays packed in their kit so they don't have to worry about whether it's in use for household things.

Yeah, I havent decided about that yet.

Picking your brains again. One of my duties with my full time job is to drive around to 11 municipal court/police departments. So, since Im not starting until September, techinically, I asked my leader if she would purchase some new catalogs for me for now and I would gladly pay her upfront for them. I was going to staple the Sept/Oct host sheet to the front and put my info on it and leave it everywhere. She suggested I take some of the current catalogs with a message saying to contact me for the new fall products due out September 1st.

Can you make a suggestion of which I should do and what I should attach?

Greatly appreciated as usual!:D ;)

Denarella said:
Use my "old" stuff and keep the new stuff boxed?
Or you could give some of them as gifts.

They also re-did the kit recently to cover a wider variety of our product lines.

Denarella said:
Yeah, I havent decided about that yet.

Picking your brains again. One of my duties with my full time job is to drive around to 11 municipal court/police departments. So, since Im not starting until September, techinically, I asked my leader if she would purchase some new catalogs for me for now and I would gladly pay her upfront for them. I was going to staple the Sept/Oct host sheet to the front and put my info on it and leave it everywhere. She suggested I take some of the current catalogs with a message saying to contact me for the new fall products due out September 1st.

Can you make a suggestion of which I should do and what I should attach?

Greatly appreciated as usual!:D ;)
I would use the current catalogs. That gives them a reason to contact you. Or better yet, get the mini catalogs and put a sticker on there that says "this is not the full catalog. Contact me for more information." - something like that.

Get names and contact info of the person you leave the books with so you can follow up.

BethCooks4U said:
Or you could give some of them as gifts.

They also re-did the kit recently to cover a wider variety of our product lines.

I was such a good customer and it was addiction for me! Now Im finally making the jump!

BethCooks4U said:
I would use the current catalogs. That gives them a reason to contact you. Or better yet, get the mini catalogs and put a sticker on there that says "this is not the full catalog. Contact me for more information." - something like that.

Get names and contact info of the person you leave the books with so you can follow up.

what would you attach, if anything?

I agree with Beth - use the mini catalogs. They're cheaper and give people a reason to contact you. Use some labels (those ones you said you already stocked up on), and put your contact info on them. Stick those on the back where it says "your consultant is:". Then print another that says "This is a sampling! Contact me for a full catalog." and stick it on the front.

If you print a little teeny (1/4-page) flyer with the Sept. host special, you can insert that and staple it to the inside cover. Don't try to list it all - just put "Get cookware 60% off when you host in September" with a couple of the other benefits of hosting listed.

Perfect! As always, thank you ladies!

Im also having a community yard sale this Saturday....same thing?

Same thing. :)
Take door prize slips (there are some in the files here) to collect people's info. Let them know that you're starting your business and would love to do a show for them. People like to know they're helping someone.

anyone have news yet?!?!?!

The suspense is killing me!

amy07 said:
anyone have news yet?!?!?!
Not yet! At least not for me!:) I can't wait though and I'll be checking my e-mail and on here all day!:blushing: :D

Directors have a call from 11am to noon today about it. It will most likely be announced right after.

is that central time?

Sorry... I messed up. It starts at noon central time. (I'm Eastern so the math always messes me up!) :)

12-1 CT is the call

That is in 3 hours, right?

Yes- that's 3 hours from now.

Thanks! Just wanting to make sure I am there on time!

<h2>1. What is the "Dream Patrol" and what do they have planned for new recruits?</h2><p>The Dream Patrol is a team within Pampered Chef that creates special incentives and rewards for consultants. Starting August 13, they have something new planned specifically for new recruits.</p><h2>2. When will the details for the recruiting incentive be announced?</h2><p>The details for the recruiting incentive will be announced on Friday. Be sure to check your inbox for more information.</p><h2>3. Do I need to have leads lined up to participate in the recruiting incentive?</h2><p>Yes, it is recommended to have leads lined up in order to take advantage of the recruiting incentive. This will help you make the most out of the opportunity and potentially increase your success.</p><h2>4. Is the recruiting incentive available to all Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>Yes, the recruiting incentive is available to all consultants who are part of the Pampered Chef team.</p><h2>5. What is the Pampered Chef and how can I become a consultant?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website for more information on how to join our team.</p>

1. What is the "Dream Patrol" and what do they have planned for new recruits?

The Dream Patrol is a team within Pampered Chef that creates special incentives and rewards for consultants. Starting August 13, they have something new planned specifically for new recruits.

2. When will the details for the recruiting incentive be announced?

The details for the recruiting incentive will be announced on Friday. Be sure to check your inbox for more information.

3. Do I need to have leads lined up to participate in the recruiting incentive?

Yes, it is recommended to have leads lined up in order to take advantage of the recruiting incentive. This will help you make the most out of the opportunity and potentially increase your success.

4. Is the recruiting incentive available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the recruiting incentive is available to all consultants who are part of the Pampered Chef team.

5. What is the Pampered Chef and how can I become a consultant?

The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website for more information on how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • heat123