• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?

In summary, "My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?" is a comprehensive guide for individuals who have just recruited their first team member. It is beneficial for those who are new to recruiting and managing team members, as well as for experienced managers looking to improve their skills. The guide covers various topics such as onboarding, communication, delegation, and conflict resolution, and includes practical tips and real-life examples. It is available in both digital and physical formats, and includes downloadable templates and worksheets to assist with tasks such as setting expectations and conducting performance evaluations.
DebbieSAChef
Well my son is now 3 weeks old and I finally got my first recruit. It's actually funny because I was thinking after he was born I would have to work extra hard to get shows, and I never thought I would have a recruit.
It is a friend from church who has been wanting to do it but her husband was against it. It has taken over a year and he finally has agreed to let her do this!!
I am so excited. Now my question: What do I do?? There is an online agreement to fill out right? Could I use my credit card info and just let her give me a check. Is that allowed? I don't think she has a CC.

Would appreciate any help!! Thanks,
Debbie :D

I think you can do that. You can also mail in the paper kit agreement with a check, I believe.

Congrats!!

Congrat's!!!!! Way to go with the recruit and the new baby..... She can give you a check and you can use your cc. Make sure she has her shows booked and help her do the host packets. If she has not received her kit lend her anything she needs....Good Luck****************

Congrats on your 1st recruit, Debbie!!! :D

:thumbup: Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Congats Deb! I too just signed my very 1st recruit a few weeks ago! I sent her a mini "quick start" kit with cattys, order forms, specials, folders and some PC consultant info while she waits for her kit! Good luck! Now let's get #2 onboard for FD! :)

What is "My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?"

"My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?" is a comprehensive guide for individuals who have just recruited their first team member. It covers everything from onboarding to delegating tasks and developing a strong working relationship with your recruit.

Who can benefit from reading "My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?"

This guide is beneficial for anyone who is new to recruiting and managing team members. It is also helpful for those who have been managing a team for a while but are looking for tips and strategies to improve their management skills.

What topics does "My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?" cover?

The guide covers a wide range of topics including onboarding, setting expectations, effective communication, delegation, conflict resolution, and more. It also includes practical tips and real-life examples to help you navigate the challenges of managing your first recruit.

Is "My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?" available in multiple formats?

Yes, the guide is available in both digital and physical formats. You can choose to purchase an eBook or a paperback version, whichever is more convenient for you. Both versions contain the same content and information.

Are there any resources or tools included with "My First Recruit: What Do I Do Now?"

Yes, the guide includes downloadable templates and worksheets to help you with tasks such as setting expectations, creating a training plan, and conducting performance evaluations. These resources are designed to make the process of managing your first recruit easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
raebates
  • EmilyStraw