• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

**Those Participating in the Business Card Swap!

In summary, Participants in the swap need to decide how many cards (25 or 75) they want to make and receive back. Each person needs to mail 75 business cards with reasons for beginning and staying with PC, as well as a self-addressed, postage-applied envelope. The due date is August 24th. Latecomers are still accepted. People are advised to take their main envelope, all of their cards, and their SASE to the Post Office and have them weigh the entire thing, then apply the same amount of postage on both envelopes so there is enough postage.

How many cards do you want to make and receive?

• 75 cards...I want to have as many as possible to show recruits!

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • 25...I don't have time to make 75!

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • What card swap?

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Ok all....if you are participating in the swap, let me know how many cards you want to make and receive back!

Please vote so I can make an ammendment to the requirements if need be!

I will send out as many card as there are participating! I would love to network with everyone! :)

I only voted for 25 because I don't have 75. I'm getting ready to order more. I let them run down in qty because I just got a web-site and knew I would need to order new ones when I did. (otherwise 75 would be great!)

ellen
you could make some in word or publisher just for this

Christ Follower said:
I only voted for 25 because I don't have 75. I'm getting ready to order more. I let them run down in qty because I just got a web-site and knew I would need to order new ones when I did. (otherwise 75 would be great!)

I'm in the same boat!!! I don't have 75 to give away right now, otherwise it would be fine.

I voted for 25, but if 75 wins...I would be happy with that as well!

What if we had two groups for the swap? 25ers and 75ers?

I don't have 75 left! Hence the voting for 25. Depending on when this all take place maybe I can do more! I think this is an awesome idea!

I make my own so it would be easy to send 75.

I'd love seeing how many people and where we are all from!
Deanna

Okay I missed it, what are ya'll doing?

I voted for 25 but will do whatever the majority vote is.:)

What if we just do the cards and no sheets. Then we can do with them as we please. just an idea.....

Why don't we start with 25 & go from there??

I voted 75, but will be fine with the majority. Also, Kelly could you PM me when we I need to send. I don't subscribe to threads, so I tend to forget where I have left off. Sorry for any inconvience.

Makes no difference to me! I'd love to have one from everyone of you - but for a bookings binder I dont really think show guests will read more than 25.

This is listed on the other post, but I will list it here as well. This is an UPDATE to include 75 cards for the swap!

Here is the current list of participants. Check to be sure that your name is on this list! (If it isn't, please PM or email me.)

*See below for list of specifics in order to participate.

Please note DUE DATE! We all need to adhere to this time frame, or it won't work.
Anyone who does not mail their cards within the alloted time will be cut from the exchange.

1) iamtamnur
2) KellyTheChef
3) cookemomstir
4) Cindycooks
5) Kathytnt
6) pamperedmom24
7) chef_kimmo
8) crystalscookingnow
9) chefjeanine
10) stayinathomemama
11) Stacieb
12) amerrigan
13) MomToEli
14) TerraOB83
15) kaceyleigh2
16) J.Corley
17) PChefPEI
18) chefjll
19) KimmyDarling
20) Chef Stacy Edwards
21) katie0128
22) Shelliebeard
23) Brandi2007
24) twinchefs
25) jenniferp417
26) Dawn4
27) etteluap70PC
28) tpchefrebecca
29) hperschnick
30) jlevernier
31) Leigh0724
32) yummybytes
33) Darcia
34) KimDC
35) chefkristin
36) minersmix
37) pckelly
38) susan g
39) Koolotus
40) smspamperedchef
41) heather9892
42) dianevill
43) Christ Follower
44) ChefJWarren
45) mommyhugz1978
46) lizcooks4u
47) chefcat1
48) newchefmommy
49) PamperedTammy
50) tx_deputyswife
51) mombird4
52) GourmetGirl
53) LOVEpapmeredchef
54) Stampaholic1961
55) abrahamlaur
56) pcheflena
57) jennyl
58) pampered_rae
59) PamperedChef
60) Flamingo
61) ljeffries
62) missydivine
63) vtchef
64) DMB75
65) PCwithStay-C
66) dns2202
67) janetupnorth
68) pc ri lisa
69) tlmcunning
70) vwpamperedchef
71) SillyChef
72) cbord
73) chefheather
74) cmdtrgd
75) Soozeeq
76) ChefBrandy
77) momoftwins
78) ChefLoriG
79) heykim00
80) jenwallace
81) BethCooks4U

** Check to make sure I included you!

Each person needs to mail to me:

~75 business cards with the back stickered (or neatly handwritten) their reason(s) for BEGINNING their PC business AS WELL AS their reason(s) for STAYING with PC.
For example: I began my business for Free Product and $$$. I am still with PC because it has given me a sense of purpose for my life (helping others) and it is something that is 100% MINE.

~Self Addressed, POSTAGE applied envelope for me to return unique cards to you. Depending upon any late comers to the swap, you will receive 60-75 cards back, depending upon the total number of participants. Be SURE to apply enough postage.

Note for making sure you have enough postage:
Take your main envelope, all of your cards, and your SASE to the Post Office.
Have them weigh the ENTIRE THING. Then, put the same amount of postage on BOTH envelopes. That way, it doesn't matter what evelopes you are using, you will be sure to have enough postage! I certainly can't send out 75 packages if they don't have enough postage on them!!

Mail your completed cards to me POST MARKED NO LATER THAN Friday, August 24th.
Kelly McNamara
3190 Foxmoor Street NE
Hartville, Ohio 44632

Again, remember there are a lot of people participating in this swap...be considerate and get your stuff into the mail as soon as you can!

PS- I can still accept latecomers...let me know if you missed this thread and you still want to be included.

PPS- If you DON'T have 75 cards, you can send less...you will just receive less back from the swap. There are a few folks who really only have 25 to send at this point. Please send the entire 75 if possible. Then, you can "pick and choose" a variety of different "reasons" noted by everyone.

ETA: new name to the swap!

Last edited:
Kelly
Sent you a PM I want to join the swap.

missydivine said:
Kelly
Sent you a PM I want to join the swap.
I just added you and ljeffries!

i voted for 25 but 75 shouldnt be a problem if that is the winner .. i'm assuming it is :) i'll try to get started on this as soon as possible! i think it would be great to show potential recruits all the reasons people join! is there any wya people can post what they are going to say .. or at least a few .. i'd like to have an idea of what i should write LOL funny huh? i'm so out of it today LOL

Please include me!!! Thanks!

Please Include Me, also. Thank You

I just sent you a PM. I would love to do this as well. 75 is not a problem for me.

Donna

I could do it with either 25 or 75, 75 seems like a lot but it could be just that one thing some one says that someone sees to help them make up their mind.

SIDE NOTE:
The sheets are your choice and I really don't know if I have enough for 75 people to get 8 sheets. I thought I had a lot but I had no idea it would get to this many people. Once we know how many cards we are doing, then we can worry about the sheets.

Kelly - include me too please!

How much postage needs to be on the return envelope???

what SWAP??? PM me please

I just wanted to let everyone know I purchased a pack of 10 business card protector sheets ( each sheet holds 10-20, depending on how you store them) for 2.59 at Office Depot. You could even probably find them cheaper, I just didnt find them at walmart or Target.

I voted to send and recieve the 75 because I think that even though Im sure some of us have similar reasons for starting our business and staying with it, there might just be that ONE reason that will bring a recruit in who can relate. I figure I can group similar ones together and put them in that way.
Just my thought, anyone else?

ok im going to be in on this if still possible but i just wanted to know what the 'sheets' are? you mean the sheets that you put the cards in when you get them? sorry im a little lost :)

they are just sheet protectors that hold business cards and you can put in a binder, someone had some extras at work and offered to send them out.
Of course that was before this got so popular.....so I just went out to buy my own to show off in a binder to potential recruits, etc.

I would also like to please be included. Now to go and make some labels!

cool, thats what i thought they were. they would be neat to put in the folder i pass around (ok WILL pass around, when I actually do a show!!) at shows, i think someone called it a 'reminder binder'. would be kinda neat to show people that all walks of life are represented by PC :)

PCwithStay-C said:
cool, thats what i thought they were. they would be neat to put in the folder i pass around (ok WILL pass around, when I actually do a show!!) at shows, i think someone called it a 'reminder binder'. would be kinda neat to show people that all walks of life are represented by PC :)

That's a great name!

ANyone know how much postage for the return postage??? I want to get this in the mail on my office time tomorrow

Kathy -- read Kelly's instructions on how to get the return postage correctly added up and applied to the envelope.

Kelly -- thank you for doing this. going to make up my lables and get them out in the mail to you this week.

Kathytnt said:
ANyone know how much postage for the return postage??? I want to get this in the mail on my office time tomorrow
See post #17 on this thread...

I am sorry I just got in from work and I had not hit that post - I am actually trying to get rid of my old cards that have the house number on them. I only want people to use my cell number

Kelly... 75 cards sounds great! I can't wait to get rid of my old cards and feel like they are actually being used for something productive! Too bad I just made an Office Depot online order... I would have added these, but I forgot (seems to be happening a lot these days... :eek: )

Hey Kelly!

Can I get on the list too! ;) Thanks!

Wow! This is great! I voted for 75. Would love to know everyone's reasons! :)

SillyChef said:
Hey Kelly!

Can I get on the list too! ;) Thanks!

SillyChef- I added you to the list!

See post #17 on this thread for all of the specifics!

Just so everyone knows... the business card sheet protector things are under $3 at Office Depot... and if you turn in an empty ink cartrige you get $3 off your order... so it could be free!

Thanks for the info Alison! I've been wanting to get to Office Depot this week. Yet another reason to get office supplies.

janetupnorth said:
Kelly - include me too please!

How much postage needs to be on the return envelope???

I just weighed my package and from Oregon to Ohio it is going to be $1.48 for First Class postage. That is with 75 cards and description pasted onto the back and the return envelope inside.

I figured it depended if some used labels for the back vs printing their own buisness cards the additional postage would cover the additional weight.

tpchefrebecca said:
I just weighed my package and from Oregon to Ohio it is going to be $1.48 for First Class postage. That is with 75 cards and description pasted onto the back and the return envelope inside.

I figured it depended if some used labels for the back vs printing their own buisness cards the additional postage would cover the additional weight.

Plus, it would depend on what style/size of envelopes you are mailing. That can add weight too!

Add me!!cbord

Charlene Bordelon

I'll weight my 75 cards tonight on my postage scale and let ya'll know how much it weights.

Charlene

3.2 ozs. 75 cards with no enevople

I am using the same size envelope for a Season's Best 6"x9". No padding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestion-put # of cards you send on outside of both of enevelopes.That way Kelly can glance and see what you send. Thanks Kelly for doing this.

Charlene

KellyTheChef said:
This is listed on the other post, but I will list it here as well. This is an UPDATE to include 75 cards for the swap!

Here is the current list of participants. Check to be sure that your name is on this list! (If it isn't, please PM or email me.)

*See below for list of specifics in order to participate.

Please note DUE DATE! We all need to adhere to this time frame, or it won't work.
Anyone who does not mail their cards within the alloted time will be cut from the exchange.

1) iamtamnur
2) KellyTheChef
3) cookemomstir
4) Cindycooks
5) Kathytnt
6) pamperedmom24
7) chef_kimmo
8) crystalscookingnow
9) chefjeanine
10) stayinathomemama
11) Stacieb
12) amerrigan
13) MomToEli
14) TerraOB83
15) kaceyleigh2
16) J.Corley
17) PChefPEI
18) chefjll
19) dwyerkim
20) Chef Stacy Edwards
21) katie0128
22) Shelliebeard
23) Brandi2007
24) twinchefs
25) jenniferp417
26) Dawn4
27) etteluap70PC
28) tpchefrebecca
29) hperschnick
30) jlevernier
31) Leigh0724
32) yummybytes
33) Darcia
34) KimDC
35) chefkristin
36) minersmix
37) pckelly
38) susan g
39) Koolotus
40) smspamperedchef
41) heather9892
42) dianevill
43) Christ Follower
44) ChefJWarren
45) mommyhugz1978
46) lizcooks4u
47) chefcat1
48) newchefmommy
49) PamperedTammy
50) tx_deputyswife
51) mombird4
52) GourmetGirl
53) LOVEpapmeredchef
54) Stampaholic1961
55) abrahamlaur
56) pcheflena
57) jennyl
58) pampered_rae
59) PamperedChef
60) Flamingo
61) ljeffries
62) missydivine
63) vtchef
64) DMB75
65) PCwithStay-C
66) dns2202
67) janetupnorth
68) pc ri lisa
69) tlmcunning
70) vwpamperedchef
71) SillyChef
72) cbord
73) chefheather

** Check to make sure I included you!

Each person needs to mail to me:

~75 business cards with the back stickered (or neatly handwritten) their reason(s) for BEGINNING their PC business AS WELL AS their reason(s) for STAYING with PC.
For example: I began my business for Free Product and $$$. I am still with PC because it has given me a sense of purpose for my life (helping others) and it is something that is 100% MINE.

~Self Addressed, POSTAGE applied envelope for me to return unique cards to you. Depending upon any late comers to the swap, you will receive 60-75 cards back, depending upon the total number of participants. Be SURE to apply enough postage.

Note for making sure you have enough postage:
Take your main envelope, all of your cards, and your SASE to the Post Office.
Have them weigh the ENTIRE THING. Then, put the same amount of postage on BOTH envelopes. That way, it doesn't matter what evelopes you are using, you will be sure to have enough postage! I certainly can't send out 75 packages if they don't have enough postage on them!!

Mail your completed cards to me POST MARKED NO LATER THAN Friday, August 24th.
Kelly McNamara
3190 Foxmoor Street NE
Hartville, Ohio 44632

Again, remember there are a lot of people participating in this swap...be considerate and get your stuff into the mail as soon as you can!

PS- I can still accept latecomers...let me know if you missed this thread and you still want to be included.

PPS- If you DON'T have 75 cards, you can send less...you will just receive less back from the swap. There are a few folks who really only have 25 to send at this point. Please send the entire 75 if possible. Then, you can "pick and choose" a variety of different "reasons" noted by everyone.

ETA: new name to the swap!

I'd love all cards as well....I have yet to mail mine in though :(

Liz

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders