• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome New Recruits: Join Now with a $5 Membership!

In summary, the author is giving new recruits a $5 membership to this website when they sign up. He thinks it's money well-spent and could help them grow their business. He also thinks that the fee might be a deterrent for some recruits, but he pays it himself. He likes that idea of including a note in the recruit pack explaining the membership fee. He also likes that this website has a variety of talent and posts.
iamtamnur
Hi all, I've decided to give my new recruits a $5 membership to this website when they sign. I think it's money well-spent and could definitely help them grow their business. Anyone else do this?

Yep. I do it too. Well, my first recruit actually found this place before I did, and that was back when it was free. My newer ones seem hesitant about joining because of the fee, so I just pay it myself. One of them got totally hooked, but I'm not sure if the other one ever even logged on :( She's inactive now too.

I actually didn't want to join at first because of the fee.... I am sooo glad that I decided to pay the fee. This site is great!!

i agree... out of all the pampered chef stuff i bought for my business i think this is the best $5 i have ever spent!! i come here before I go to CC

JaimeQ, i was the same. i didnt join cause of the fee then my recruiter told me to, she said it would be money well spent...now i trust her even more :)

I like that idea. maybe ill put a little note in the recruit pack saying that. great idea

I was a little hesitant abou the fee, but now I would do it again if needed. I think I will do this for all of my recruits as well. Great idea~!!

I think that's a great idea...unless they have an addictive personality!:) I find I'm here too much :rolleyes:

I'm here all the time too:) I'm home all day with my little one so why not:D

Did anyone else catch the small print on the Special Edition Consultant News about new recruits? New recruits after Aug 1 who qualify in their first 90 days will receive a 90 day website subscription for FREE!

Not trying to hijack just another perk to throw out there when talking to recruits!

That is a good idea. I just signed up on August 1st. A fellow consultant (Rosie) told me about this site, but I thought I wouldn't have time to be on it. They kept taunting me with sample posts and finally broke me! :) Now look at me I'm hooked. I see that everyone on here is so nice and willing to share. Not to mention talented!! There's someone on here that does jewelry (very nice!), T-Shirt designs, scrapbooking talents (love scrapbooking), a guy that's really funny... I really enjoy reading the posts here. So this will be something something valuable to give to my worthy downline. Thank you for the great idea!

What is the $5 membership for?

The $5 membership is a special promotion for new recruits who are interested in joining our organization. It allows you to become a member at a discounted rate and enjoy all the benefits of being part of our community.

How do I join with the $5 membership?

To join with the $5 membership, simply click on the "Join Now" button and follow the prompts to create an account. During the registration process, you will be given the option to select the $5 membership option.

What are the benefits of joining with the $5 membership?

By joining with the $5 membership, you will have access to all the perks and benefits of being a member, including exclusive events, discounts on products and services, and networking opportunities with other members. You will also be supporting our organization and its mission.

Is the $5 membership a one-time fee?

Yes, the $5 membership is a one-time fee. Once you have paid, your membership will be valid for the designated period of time, and you will not be charged again unless you choose to renew your membership.

Can I upgrade my membership to a different level in the future?

Absolutely! You can upgrade your membership to a different level at any time by contacting our support team. We will be happy to assist you in upgrading your membership and enjoying even more benefits as a member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heat123