• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your Life Your Way DVD Now - Limited Availability | Supply Update

In summary, the "Order Your Life Your Way DVD" includes a full-length instructional video on organizing and decluttering, along with bonus tips and a comprehensive workbook. It is only available for a limited time and cannot be purchased separately. Suitable for all ages, it also comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns.
ShanaSmith
Silver Member
I finally got around to placing my supply order, and just noticed that the DVDs aren't on the list anymore. I don't remember hearing anything about this. So I guess if you use them, this is a heads up to order them now.

It's on the hard copy supply order: FL13, pack of 5, $6.

They're on there. I just ordered them. #FL13

Yesterday I received the ones I just ordered. Hoping to use them up soon.

I know, I just ordered some using that number, but they aren't listed on the new Fall/Winter supply list. Unless they aren't listed with recruiting materials.

On the hard copy list, they're with Audio/Visual items

Thank you, didn't look there

1. What is included in the "Order Your Life Your Way DVD"?

The "Order Your Life Your Way DVD" includes a full-length instructional video on how to organize and declutter your home, as well as bonus tips and tricks from organizing experts. It also comes with a comprehensive workbook to help you implement the strategies in the video.

2. How long is the DVD and workbook available for purchase?

The DVD and workbook are only available for a limited time, while supplies last. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to ensure you receive it before it sells out.

3. Can I purchase the DVD and workbook separately?

No, the DVD and workbook are only available as a set. They are designed to work together to help you achieve maximum organization and efficiency in your life.

4. Is the "Order Your Life Your Way DVD" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the instructional video and workbook are suitable for all ages. Whether you are a busy working professional, a stay-at-home parent, or a student, this DVD is designed to help anyone looking to improve their organization skills and declutter their life.

5. Can I return the DVD if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the "Order Your Life Your Way DVD", you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kearstin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • lisacb77