• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stickers for Recruiting Materials

In summary, "Stickers for Recruiting Materials" are custom-designed stickers that companies and organizations use to attract potential employees. They can be placed on various materials and have benefits such as grabbing attention, showcasing company culture, and being cost-effective. To design effective stickers, a clear message, eye-catching visuals, and creativity are important. Stickers can be used on various materials and can be ordered from professional printing companies or done DIY-style.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Are any of you putting stickers with something other than your info on your recruiting materials? Specifically the DVD and new booklet.

TIA!

Stickers...I put stickers on everything. My packets and everything. I think it's like our shows where we have 1 liners. Well the stickers are our 1 liners. They can say everything you want to say anyway.

I am looking specifically what any of you are putting on the recruiting DVD and nre recruiting booklet in addition to you personal info.

Here is what I use. I think letting them know its short means they might be more likely to watch it.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• 8-Minute CD might change your life labels.doc
    47 KB · Views: 412
Going off of what Trish does...how about:

"Check out this 8 minute DVD ~ your DREAMS can come true!"

"Fulfill your dreams, this 8 minute DVD can make them a reality!"

"Fulfill your dreams and desires, this 8 minute DVD can make them a reality!"

So, do you buy a bunch of these DVD's or do you ask for them back from the hosts each time so that you are not spending so much $ on those DVD's? Just curious because I heard so much about this at Conference and wondered if I should try it. I have not had much luck recruiting.

I have been putting the DVD's in mu host packets but so far no one is watching them. I want to put a teaser on them. I figure if I do not get them back. I have a pretty strong lead and I think they are reasonably priced for the possible return.

Thanks Ginny..... thats more along the line of what I am looking for.

What are "Stickers for Recruiting Materials"?

"Stickers for Recruiting Materials" are custom-designed stickers that are used by companies and organizations to attract potential employees. These stickers can be placed on various materials such as flyers, brochures, and business cards to add visual appeal and make their recruiting efforts stand out.

What are the benefits of using stickers for recruiting materials?

Stickers can be an effective way to grab the attention of potential job candidates. They can be used to showcase your company culture, values, and job opportunities in a visually appealing way. Stickers can also be a cost-effective option compared to other forms of advertising, and they can be easily distributed at job fairs, career events, and through mail campaigns.

How can I design effective stickers for recruiting materials?

To create effective stickers for recruiting materials, it's important to have a clear and concise message that represents your company's brand and values. Use eye-catching visuals, easy-to-read fonts, and a color scheme that aligns with your company's branding. Be creative and think outside the box to make your stickers stand out from the competition.

Where can I use stickers for recruiting materials?

Stickers for recruiting materials can be used on a variety of materials such as flyers, brochures, business cards, folders, and even on company vehicles or laptops. They can also be used on social media platforms to promote job opportunities and attract a wider audience.

How can I order stickers for recruiting materials?

You can order stickers for recruiting materials from a professional printing company or online printing service. Make sure to provide them with the design, size, and quantity specifications, and they will handle the printing and delivery process. You can also opt for DIY options by using sticker paper and a printer, but the quality may not be as professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • naekelsey