• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift for Doing Show for New Consultant

Good news! All cooking shows submitted during your first 30 days get the gift. So even if you don't have 4 in your first 30, you will still qualify. And if you DO have 4 or more in your first 30, you will get a call from HC asking how you did it and probably an interview for the Dream Team and a featured article in CN!
bgraham
Does anyone know what the current 'gift' is from Pampered Chef for hosting a show for a new consultant?

Thanks!

Beth

I haven't heard of any changes

I signed end of June. Hosts got to choose from the Lemon-Rosemary hand soap or the red Hot pat/Trivet. I would assume that the hot pad would change to the cranberry in Sept. You just enter the special # in P3 and it ships with no charge to them. HTH

The Charter Host Gift flyer that is on CC now shows the cranberry hot pad/trivet (and specifically says "cranberry").

If a new consultant hosts the first show as a grand opening, can they get the charter gift as well?Thanks,
Lynda

It is only given to hosts of cooking shows. I don't think consultant as host would get it. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong!

Calling all new consultants who hosted their own cooking show in the first 30 days!! Did you get the gift??

BethCooks4U said:
It is only given to hosts of cooking shows. I don't think consultant as host would get it. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong!

Calling all new consultants who hosted their own cooking show in the first 30 days!! Did you get the gift??

I did!! I got the hot pad trivet for hosting my own show in my first 30 days.:thumbup:

Thanks Stacy! Now we know! And I personally think that's totally how it should be. I know that the gift is an extra incentive to friends of the new consultant to help her out in that first 30 days so that's why I thought it wasn't given to the consultant as host.

No problemo :D Funny thing is I didnt even put it on my order, I forgot about it. So I guess it is just for anyone who does a show in the first 30 days. Pretty neat!!

I know the flier says that if no choice is made they pick the trivet, that must be what happened to you. Thanks for letting us know, my first show is Saturday and I had just been curious about it.Lynda

Yep, that would expalin it :p

Good Luck on Saturday!! :D

Thanks! It should be good, my best friend decided that he was doing all his holiday gift shopping at my show so it should be a really sizeable show, he's extremely generous! I keep telling him he's crazy but I love him and not to stop looking through the catalog. Talk about getting your business off to a great start, I will definitely let everybody here know because you are all so friendly and helpful.

Only your 1st 4 or 6 shows will receive the gift.

stacywhitlow said:
Only your 1st 4 or 6 shows will receive the gift.
Actually ALL cooking shows submitted during your first 30 days get it. So you could do 30 cooking shows within that time and all 30 hosts would get the gift. AND if you DID have that many shows in your first 30 days you'd be getting a call from HO wanting to know how you did that and probably to interview you for the Dream Team and a featured article in CN! - :balloon:

Well I don't think I will even get 4 in my first 30 (but plan to qualify with the above-mentioned best friend). One of my friends scheduled a show just outside of my 30 days because she has an "on call" type of schedule and didn't want to cancel at the last minute. I will probably give her my charter gift anyway.Lynda

1. What is the gift for hosting a show for a new consultant?

The gift for hosting a show for a new consultant varies depending on the current promotions and incentives from Pampered Chef. It can include free products, discounted items, or even host credits to use towards your own purchases.

2. How do I qualify for the gift as a host?

To qualify for the gift as a host, you must have a successful show with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest book their own show as a new consultant. The show must also be held within a specified time frame set by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I choose the gift I want for hosting a show for a new consultant?

The gift for hosting a show for a new consultant is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the host. However, you may have the option to choose the specific product or set within the designated gift category.

4. When will I receive my gift for hosting a show for a new consultant?

The gift for hosting a show for a new consultant will be shipped directly to you after the show has been closed and all orders have been processed. You can expect to receive the gift within 4-6 weeks after the show date.

5. What if I am unable to host a show for a new consultant but still want to support them?

If you are unable to host a show for a new consultant, you can still support them by placing an order through their show link or by attending a virtual party. Your purchase will count towards their sales and help them qualify for the gift as a new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies