• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Direct Sales Recruiting Success with These Tips"

I use it for online banking and bill pay. I think I will just cancel the personal account. I don't need 2 banks. The summary is that the speaker has had trouble with balancing their time and has had several mishaps. They are exhausted and feel like they are running around. They are excited about their new opportunity but feel overwhelmed.
Kathytnt
Well I have one recruit prospect that has stood me up 3 times for her show. NOw she did show up for the biz opp meeting I set up but all of the times we have tried to do a show she has postponed and cancelled on me. And only told me when I was attempting to do host coaching - Never proactive. Even calling me 4 hours before a show to cancel. Going to call and leave her a message regarding her lastest cancellation and then bless and release - Balls in her court. NEXT!

Of my two current active recruits - one keeps acting like she is interested she can not pick up a phone and call me when I let her know I have time available for training. Never attends cluster meetings. Her 90 days end on Sept 9. Looks like a kit-napper in disguise. The second one had her third show scheduled in 2 weeks and I think she will be qualified with that show or very very close to 1250 sales.

I have another potential that might be interested in the fall after she is done with a current project. She can't make it to this month's cluster meeting but has expressed interesting in attending a future one.

Today at work I made the Warm Nutty Caramel brownies - They were a hit. A lady that I had met at work just before conference had esperessed a little interest in the business but not for about a year or so. Well she e-mailed me the next day and said she had taked to her hubby but still wasn't sure about anything in the near future. Going to massage school etc. Well today she showed up tonight at my work and was giving me a bit of a hard time about not replying to her e-mail about how conference went and stuff. I swear I don't recall getting an e-mail. Well I give her and her daughter some brownie and find out that her hubby is cool with us sitting down and going into more details - She is asking all the red flag questions about time commitment etc. Now this is a women that if I remember correctly has 9 kids and home schools. WOW I told her I would call her tomorrow when I have my schedule at work and make a time to chat with her about all her questions. She had a ton and I was at my job.

Right now I am exhausted - I have 5 cooking shows this month which is more than I usually do - I am mostly a catalog person. I am excited about getting this opportunity and the products in front of people. My hours have gotten bumped up at work and I find it hard to balance - working out, eating healthy, working, recruiting and doing cooking shows How does Duska do it???

Wow, she sounds like a definite potential recruit!!

I'm not sure how to balance another job with PC. I'm a stay at home mom with a 2 year old and an 8 month old, and with them and PC, I stay busy!!

I don't work full time 25-30 hours but I am still working on the organization depts since conference and feel like I am so scattered. Of couser the last few days has been a comedy of erros. I misplaced my debit card before conference. I love my debit card - rarely carry a check boo. Running around to the bank because I can't get cash from an ATM because a place will not take my Discover card - Our only join account. Then the other day I did take my check book with me when I was shopping in another town. I go to pay for something at the next store. The checkbook is not in my back pocket. It fell out at the other store so a hour round trip to retrieve it Guess I better go back to carrying a purse. I like to travel light beacuse I hae had back problems in the back
The other night I even dropped the chopped salad I made as I was trying to put it on the counter.
I am tyring to do so much and getting clumsy.
It will get better I hope

Well I was worried about my ATM card - It has still not arrived. Called them last night. I have my PC account and a Personal account linked. I don't really use the personal account it is more of a bank draft type think if I bounce a check. Well when they linked the accounts they put the small one as the primary (suppsoed to be the other way) Because it needed $50 to be an account they were not going to issue a card until there was that amount. Even though there is plenty of money in the other account. DO you think anyone let me know this. I am so glad I caled last night. They are express shipping it to me and it should be here on Monday. The problem with debit cards is that they change the number so my WW Monthly pass may get cancelled because it is linked ot my old debit card.

I am sending a DVD and brochure to my recruit potential and we are going to try to get togehter soon to chat. She has lots of questions that I would love to answer

WOHOO! - My show #2 for July arrived today in the mail. I think I am getting my SS saute pan and 500 points

Show #1 for my July was $1234 Show number 2 just arrived yesterday and appears to be $985 With the late order from Show #1 this will also be a $1000 show too I am in shock

3 of the 4 $1000 shows I have done have been catalog shows

Kathytnt said:
Now this is a women that if I remember correctly has 9 kids and home schools.

There is a director in my upline who has 10 kids and homeschools! Don't know how she does it!

Last edited:
Wow And Congrats Kathy!!YOU'RE DOING FINE!! I"m pretty scatter-brained myself, not intending you are, just so much going on at once!

I got changed by my reg job FT EVEINGS SUN-THURS *(MY CHOICE) TO MGT'S CHOICE MON-FRI 9A-5:30p and trying to fit in PC.

I got to a lady's house 2 hrs late (my fault) last night and she signed with me, thought I"d have to talk her into it more and she signed so I was only a little prepared myself. Forgot to take the Consultant agreement, but got her info and money.

2 lady's were customers 1 = 204.75 (MaryKay Director) other customer = 103.77 surely great for only 2 customer's. The last customer here is booking a show for after 9-8-7 for my new recruit!!! To get her off to a GREAT start!

I also have about 3 seriously potentials that I"ll definately be calling/meeting soon too.

Take Care and Congrats once again;

Liz

Everytime she comes into my store she has never had more than 3 kids with her. I think her old kids help with the younger ones

She was talkng about going to massage school when we originally talked Her hubby does massage for both horse and rider

Thanks Liz - You are doing great!!

Thanks,.
Kathytnt said:
Thanks Liz - You are doing great!!

hopefully we can encourage ea. other too!

1. What are the best ways to find potential recruits for my direct sales business?

Some effective ways to find potential recruits for your direct sales business include leveraging your personal network, attending networking events, utilizing social media platforms, and offering incentives for referrals.

2. How can I make my recruitment pitch more compelling and attractive to potential recruits?

To make your recruitment pitch more compelling, focus on highlighting the benefits and opportunities that come with joining your direct sales team. This can include things like flexible work hours, potential for high earnings, and the chance to be part of a supportive community.

3. What are some common mistakes to avoid when trying to recruit new team members?

Some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting for your direct sales team include coming off as too pushy or salesy, not being genuine and authentic, and not clearly explaining the expectations and responsibilities of the role.

4. How can I effectively follow up with potential recruits without being too aggressive?

It's important to strike a balance between being persistent and being too aggressive when following up with potential recruits. One effective approach is to offer valuable resources or information that can help them make an informed decision, rather than just continuously trying to close the sale.

5. What are some ways to incentivize my current team members to help with recruiting efforts?

One way to incentivize your current team members to help with recruiting is by offering rewards or bonuses for successful referrals. You can also create a referral program that offers incentives for both the referrer and the new recruit. Additionally, recognizing and celebrating successful recruiting efforts can also motivate team members to continue helping with recruitment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefBevShu