• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Inactivity: Will She Receive the Change Over Kit?

In summary, "Is She Going to Get It?" is a popular cooking game from Pampered Chef where players have to guess the ingredients of a dish based on its description. To play the game, one player describes a dish without revealing its name and the other players have to guess it within a time limit. Any type of dish can be used, making it suitable for all ages and can be played with a large group. It is a fun and educational way to bond with family and friends while testing your cooking knowledge.
SillyChef
I have a recruit who I think has become inactive. She is off of my tracker on CC. Is she going to get the change over kit? She can still submit shows to become active unless she is stagnant for a year right?

If she is inactive, she will not receive the changeover kit until she re-activates. She would have the option of purchasing whatever supplies she needs from PP, or she could borrow what she needs to do her "activating" show. HTH!

It does thank you. So if she is off my little tracker thing, she is basically inactive right? She hasn't done anything since she signed...

Yep, she is inactive for a while. They will still be on the tracker for a few months after they go inactive. When they are on the tracker and haven't submitted or have submitted a show it will show as (I) or (A) next to the date they signed to show if they are active or not.

HTH

is this a new thing? last fall I was inactive but I still received the fall changeover kit.

I think it depends on when you went inactive compared to when they prepped labels for shipping the changeover kits.

1. What is "Is She Going to Get It?"

"Is She Going to Get It?" is a popular cooking game from Pampered Chef where players have to guess the ingredients of a dish based on its description.

2. How do you play "Is She Going to Get It?"

To play "Is She Going to Get It?", one player describes a dish and its ingredients without revealing its name. The other players have to guess the dish within a certain time limit. The player who guesses the most dishes correctly wins.

3. What types of dishes can be used in "Is She Going to Get It?"

Any type of dish can be used in "Is She Going to Get It?" as long as it has a clear set of ingredients that can be described by the players. It can be a recipe from a cookbook, a dish from a restaurant, or even a family recipe.

4. Can "Is She Going to Get It?" be played with a large group?

Yes, "Is She Going to Get It?" can be played with a large group of people, making it a great party game. It is recommended to have at least 3 players to make the game more challenging and fun.

5. Is "Is She Going to Get It?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Is She Going to Get It?" is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. It is a great way to bond with family and friends while sharpening your cooking knowledge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • pcsharon1