• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in the New Consultant Kit for Signing Recruits This Month?

In summary, signing recruits this month is crucial for sports teams and organizations as it allows them to secure top talent before their competitors do. The most common sports that sign recruits during this month are football, basketball, and hockey, but other sports may also do so. Teams typically reach out to potential recruits through various means and signing recruits early can benefit teams by giving them time to train and prepare, improving team chemistry, and increasing their chances of success. However, there is a potential drawback of not having enough time to fully evaluate recruits and the pressure it may put on them to perform well immediately.
pckrissy
Does anyone know what type of paperwork/catalogs a new consultant will get in their kit if they sign this month?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I beleive a combo of summer and fall stuff. I'm not sure what the cutoff date for that is though.

I believe it was July 25. I had a meeting with a possible recruit just prior to that date and told her NOT to sign until after 7/25. I believe they get the new 2008 changeover and a small quantity of S/S to get them through August.

I think there's a list in the special edition newsletter.

I looked all through June and July Weekly Bites, the SE CN and couldn't find it anywhere. I know I saw it somewhere, though!! Anyone find it yet?

I have looked through the Special Edition of the Consultant News and do not see it. I would like to know too so if someone finds it, please post. :)

Thanks
Kim

AHA! I found it! It's in the JUNE 07 CN - page 14:

"New Consultant Kits shipped between 7/25 - 8/28 will include new fall paperwork and a spring/summer transition packet with 40 write-in receipts, 25 s/s catalogs and 15 show planners. After 8/28, kits will only include fall paperwork."

So, SIGN AWAY!!! :)

Good to know! I'm hoping to sign one this month! Say a prayer for me!

Thanks all! I tried looking in CN but I must admit, if I can't find it right away I give up...bad i know!
Thanks for the info!

What is the significance of signing recruits this month?

Signing recruits this month is crucial for sports teams and organizations as it allows them to secure top talent before their competitors do. It also gives teams time to train and prepare new recruits before the start of the season.

What sports typically sign recruits during this month?

The most common sports that sign recruits during this month are football, basketball, and hockey. However, other sports such as soccer and baseball may also sign recruits during this time.

How do teams go about signing recruits?

Teams typically reach out to potential recruits through various means such as recruiting events, scouting, and direct contact. Recruits may also reach out to teams themselves or through their coaches or agents.

What are the benefits of signing recruits this month rather than waiting until later?

Signing recruits this month allows teams to secure top talent before their competitors do. It also gives teams time to train and prepare new recruits before the start of the season, increasing their chances of success. Additionally, signing recruits early can also help with team chemistry and cohesion.

Are there any potential drawbacks to signing recruits this month?

One potential drawback is that teams may not have had enough time to fully evaluate a recruit's skills and potential. This can lead to them signing a recruit who may not be the best fit for the team. Additionally, early signings may also put pressure on recruits to perform well immediately, which can be challenging for some athletes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chefsolnick