• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Rose Poem for New Consultants?

In summary, the "New Consultant Rose Poem" is a short and creative way to introduce new consultants to the world of Pampered Chef. It can be used in various ways such as sharing on social media, including in email signatures, or printing it out for potential recruits. It is available in multiple languages and can be customized for personal use. The poem can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a team leader.
tleaver
Does anyone have the "rose poem" that they use for new consultants? I am having a meeting this week and have 4 new consultants there that I want to do this for. thanks
Tammy

Rose PoemThe long stem rose represents the longevity that I know you will have with your new business.
The thorns represent the obstacles you may have to overcome
The green leaves represent the monetary gain you will receive
The rose bud, tightly closed will unfold and blossom in time...
Just like your business

Wishing you much success

I've never heard of this before...how do you use the poem??
Thanks!
Cheers,
Angela

At our cluster meetings a rose is presented to a new consultant and the poem is read (by memory) and we welcome her/him to the group. It is really special.

What is the "New Consultant Rose Poem" all about?

The "New Consultant Rose Poem" is a fun and creative way to introduce new consultants to the world of Pampered Chef. It is a short poem that highlights the benefits and opportunities of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I use the "New Consultant Rose Poem"?

You can use the "New Consultant Rose Poem" in various ways, such as sharing it on social media, including it in your email signature, or printing it out and giving it to potential recruits. It is a great conversation starter and can help spark interest in joining Pampered Chef.

Is the "New Consultant Rose Poem" available in different languages?

Yes, the "New Consultant Rose Poem" is available in multiple languages. You can find versions in Spanish, French, German, and more on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

Can I customize the "New Consultant Rose Poem" for my personal use?

Yes, you can customize the "New Consultant Rose Poem" to make it more personal to your own experience as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can add your own logo or contact information to make it unique to you.

How can I access the "New Consultant Rose Poem"?

You can access the "New Consultant Rose Poem" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. It is also available in the "New Consultant Toolkit" which is provided to all new consultants upon joining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • tleaver