• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited For a Future Recruit: Tips for Sharing the Info

In summary, the author received an email from a potential client and they are talking tomorrow. The author is excited and nervous all at the same time.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am a little excited here. I have not had any luck with recruiting yet. Well I might of just had a future recruit fall in my lap. There is a website where I live for mom's around the area. Anyways, I just got an email from a gal stating she wanted to become a consultant and wanted more information abou the business. So I sent her back an email asking for her number to call and chat with her about all the specifics.

Any suggestions about what to tell her. I have answers to her questions about 1st month shows, commission, cost. But what else do you tell them? I am nervous and excited all at once!!! Thanks for the tips in advance!!

I would ask her why she wants to become a consultant & go from there. That way you are tailoring the business to her needs. Good luck!

She told me she is a SAHM of a 5 month old that demands all her attention. She also currently works from hom but wants to get out of it.

One last note, I talked to my Director and she told me to talk to her, so I didn't give all the information in am email. More personal that way!!

Very exciting. Let us know how it works out.

maybe you could ask her why she doesnt want to do what shes doing now .. like is it too many hours, too time consuming, etc .. and then let her now how she can tailer make the pc business to suit her!

Always find out the "WHY" - why she's thinking of PC, what drew her to PC, how many shows she'd like to do, etc....Then, you can show her how perfectly PC will fit into her life!

Got an email back from her and we are talking tomorrow at 2!!! Can not wait to see what she has to say!!!

Call went well. Will be sending her more information. She will possibly be moving once they sell their house. Location is Des Moines, Iowa. That is about 5 hours from me.

That is great Stacie. May she sign soon and be a great recruit.

Keep all of us posted on how it goes. I hope she signs!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks again everyone!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to create your own flexible schedule, earn up to 35% commission on sales, and receive discounts on products. You will also have access to training, support, and a community of like-minded individuals.

How do I share information about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant with others?

There are many ways to share information about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You can host a party, hold a virtual event, or simply have a one-on-one conversation with a friend or family member. You can also share information through social media or by handing out business cards.

What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is to connect with a current consultant who can answer any questions you may have and help you get started. Then, you will need to sign up online and purchase a consultant kit. Finally, you will receive training and support to help you launch your business.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The consultant kit costs $109, but it includes over $450 worth of products and supplies. You will also have the option to purchase additional products at a discount. There are no monthly fees or quotas, so you can invest as much or as little as you want into your business.

What kind of training and support is available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support options for consultants, including online courses, in-person workshops, and mentorship programs. You will also have access to a community of consultants who can provide advice and support. Additionally, the company provides ongoing support through social media, emails, and phone calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Bren706