• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Business Opportunity

In summary, Leah is updating her recruiting packets and suggests including the Your Life Your Way DVD and the new recruiting brochure.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
I had a potential recruit who was interested late last year. I mean this lady was SO interested & excited. At the show she was at she asked a ton of questions and started making a list of people to have a show. She eventually told me she was pregnant and wanted to wait. I have mailed her items over the months and got in touch after the baby was born. She said wait till summer.

I recently talked with her again and she booked a show & started asking a little bit about the business again. She eventually said to me "Now what are the reasons I would want to do this?" I told her about the money, earning free products, free time from the children, etc etc. But I have say, I felt a little a odd thinking ok I don't remember what attracted her and felt like I was hearing myself saying to her "blah, blah, blah". I thought to myself careful, don't spew too much to her.

I told her I would send her a new DVD we have and thought I had a flyer that gave good reasons to have PC as your business. I had one but wanted more. .. . better. I searched the files on here and found 2 fliers. I have used info from both of them and updated it. I thought I would post it in case anyone else wanted to use it.

Any suggestions? Changes?

Note: I take no ownership to this file, I just updated it and changed a little to fit me.

Attachments

• 10 Reasons to join.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,361
With my shows in August I am already going to start building the dream about paying for Christmas and the Holiday with cash rather than the credit card.

That is a cool idea... I have some potential recruits that I am going to send that in a little packet that I am putting together for them.

This looks great!!

Two things though:

The kit is $155 (plus tax) and is valued at $500 (I know you are probably adding in the bag and business supplies but PC says it's $500 and people will catch that. :rolleyes: )

You state you can sell everywhere - we are limited to the United States (many have people in Canada and even Europe so I'd be more specific there).

In your situation you described, I would turn it back on her when she asks why would she want to do this... "Mary, I know you were very interested until you learned you were pregnant. What attracted you the most to PC? What attracts you to it again now?"

I agree next time they ask why they should do PC turn it back on them. We have to find out why they are looking, not why we looked.

Thank you for the advice and I should have done that so next time I talk to her I will ask her. It kind of took me back since she was so enthusiastic but that was a while back.

BethCooks4U said:
This looks great!!

Two things though:

The kit is $155 (plus tax) and is valued at $500 (I know you are probably adding in the bag and business supplies but PC says it's $500 and people will catch that. :rolleyes: )

You state you can sell everywhere - we are limited to the United States (many have people in Canada and even Europe so I'd be more specific there).

Very good points - I think I looked at the dollar value and meant to change it but in changing other things I forgot. And I totally overlooked the "everywhere".

Thank goodness, I had you all to look at it

Any other comments are most definitely welcome.

leah, what are you putting into your recruit packets?

I know I am not Leah, but I would suggest the Your Life Your Way DVD and the new recruiting brochure. I may add this document but haven't decided yet.

What ever you do keep it simple. You don't want to overwhelm them.

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are numerous benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including flexible hours, a supportive community, the opportunity to earn extra income, discounts on products, and the chance to try new recipes and kitchen tools.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies, but typically ranges from $109 to $249. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes products and business materials to get you started.

3. Do I need to have prior sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need prior sales experience to join Pampered Chef. Our training program will teach you everything you need to know to run a successful business, and our supportive community is always available to answer any questions.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, one of the great benefits of Pampered Chef is the flexibility to work around your schedule. Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and run their Pampered Chef business on the side.

5. Will I receive support and training as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, we provide our consultants with ongoing support and training through online resources, in-person events, and our community of consultants. We want you to succeed and will be there every step of the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies