• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Overseas: Can I Hire My Brother's Girlfriend for an Internet Show?

In summary, recruiting overseas is the process of hiring individuals from foreign countries to fill job openings. Companies may choose to recruit overseas for a variety of reasons, including access to specialized skills, global expansion, and a diverse workforce. The benefits of recruiting overseas include a larger talent pool and potential cost savings, but there can also be challenges such as cultural barriers and compliance with different labor laws. Effective strategies for recruiting overseas include building relationships with international organizations, utilizing online platforms, and offering attractive relocation packages. To ensure a successful overseas recruitment process, companies should thoroughly research laws and regulations, clearly communicate expectations, provide support for candidates, and have a solid onboarding process in place.
PCwithStay-C
OK so I posted a question in bookings about having my Bro and his GF host an internet show from the UK...which I cant!!
My recruiter suggested I try and recruit my bro's GF...can I do that? Someone said that I couldnt since were in different countries, but I figured it wouldnt hurt to ask right? :confused:

The only way you can do business or recruit someone that does not live in the US is if they live ON a military base overseas. Otherwise, there is PC in Canada, England and (I believe) the Netherlands. They are all different entities.

Don't forget Germany!

--Jenny L

I kinda thought that might be the case, that was the same answer I got for the internet show also.

If you have a recruit in Canada, UK or Germany you need to contact HO and they will find that person a consultant in that company (there are 4 PC companies - one in each country). You as the "recruiter" would receive money for the lead. I don't recall the amount but they do compensate you. It's worth checking into if she/he is interested.

And, no we can't do internet shows across countries. The show must be delivered within the United States or to a military base.

What is recruiting overseas?

Recruiting overseas refers to the process of seeking out and hiring individuals from foreign countries to fill job openings within a company or organization. This can include recruiting for a specific position or seeking out talent for general employment opportunities.

Why would a company choose to recruit overseas?

There are several reasons why a company may choose to recruit overseas. This can include a need for specialized skills or expertise that may not be readily available in their local talent pool, a desire to expand their business globally, or a need for a diverse workforce that can bring different perspectives and ideas to the company.

What are the benefits and challenges of recruiting overseas?

The benefits of recruiting overseas can include access to a larger and more diverse talent pool, potential cost savings, and the opportunity to expand into new markets. However, there can also be challenges such as navigating cultural and language barriers, obtaining work visas and permits, and ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations in different countries.

What are some effective strategies for recruiting overseas?

Some effective strategies for recruiting overseas include building relationships with international universities and professional organizations, utilizing social media and online job platforms, partnering with recruitment agencies or headhunters, and offering attractive relocation packages or benefits to potential candidates.

How can a company ensure a successful overseas recruitment process?

To ensure a successful overseas recruitment process, a company should thoroughly research the laws and regulations of the countries they are recruiting from, clearly communicate job expectations and requirements, provide support for candidates throughout the relocation process, and have a solid onboarding process in place to help new hires adjust to their new work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCwithStay-C
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCwithStay-C
  • Mari W
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mari W
  • chefheidi2003