• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting Opportunities at Our Home Business Expo - Join Us Now!

In summary, the speaker plans to host a Home Business Expo at a small community center to showcase and potentially recruit for various home-based businesses. They have collected names of consultants and plan to advertise the event in the local paper. They also suggest reaching out to consultants and other home-based business groups to participate.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I've been collecting names of consultants of other home based businesses while working craft fairs and am going to rent out a small community center in our area for a Home Businesss Expo. Instead of concentrating on selling or bookings, it will be more of a recruiting session with booths for each business. I am going to advertise it in the local paper as information needed to start your own home based business. I'm sure everyone will have catalogues and order forms just in case someone requests one. If I can rent out 10 booths it will only cost about $25 each for all day.

I was just involved in one that was promoted by the mall where it was held. They called it a "work from home job fair". The mall said that there was a lot of interest (many phone calls prior to the event) but the attendance was slack.

They held it on a Monday to Friday. Of course Monday was the busiest day and we didn't have any Pampered Chef coverage for that day.

We were not allowed to sell stuff -- being that we were at the mall -- but we could take names/numbers to gather orders later.

I'd suggest a one or two day event. If you can go somewhere that has traffic like the mall (to catch those unsuspecting people who might be interested) that might be good. Finally, you'll need to advertise like crazy. Newspaper and radio (if you can find a way to get covered for free or REAL cheap). At the very least, work with consultants who have BIG email lists and will make the commitment to send an invitation out to their customers.

GOOD LUCK! I hope it is a very successful venture.

That sounds like a great idea! Hosting a Home Business Expo will not only benefit your own business, but it will also provide a platform for other consultants to showcase their products and potentially recruit new team members. I suggest reaching out to some of the consultants you have collected names from and see if they would be interested in participating in the expo. You could also consider reaching out to other home-based business groups in your area to see if they would like to have a booth as well. Good luck with the event!

1. What is the purpose of the Home Business Expo?

The Home Business Expo is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for individuals interested in learning more about the opportunities of becoming a consultant with our company.

2. How can I join the Home Business Expo?

To join the Home Business Expo, simply visit our website and register for the event. Registration is free and open to anyone interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What can I expect to learn at the Home Business Expo?

At the Home Business Expo, you will have the opportunity to learn about our products, business model, and the benefits of becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef. You will also have a chance to hear from successful consultants and ask any questions you may have.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Home Business Expo?

No, there is no cost to attend the Home Business Expo. It is a free event open to anyone interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I sign up to become a consultant at the Home Business Expo?

Yes, you can sign up to become a consultant at the Home Business Expo. Our team will be available to assist you with the sign-up process and answer any questions you may have about joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • ardipc