• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting with Panorama: August 1st Incentive Flier Available Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of a Share the Dream flyer on CC that highlights the Panorama aspect for recruiting. It is suggested as a great incentive for new recruits and can be used in recruiting packets and at shows. The flyer can be found on CC by searching for "Share the Dream" and is also available on personal websites when clicking on "Join My Team." This flyer is a professional option and can save time and effort in creating recruiting materials.
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
Gold Member
Wondering if anyone has a flier that outlines the Panorama aspect for recruiting? I was thinking this could be a huge incentive for new recruits, since this takes effect on August 1st. I don't feel I am good enough on the computer to generate one as I don't where to find downloadable pictures of the cookware. If someone could help me out, I really would appreciate it!

I second the flyer

The flyer is a great idea

~

The Share the Dream flyer on CC has a box in the lower corner which highlights the Panorama. I'm going to use this as my back flyer for my lapboards through the fall season and point it out at my shows. I'll also include it in my recruiting packets.

Mary

chefmary said:
The Share the Dream flyer on CC has a box in the lower corner which highlights the Panorama. I'm going to use this as my back flyer for my lapboards through the fall season and point it out at my shows. I'll also include it in my recruiting packets.

Mary
I second that! PC provides very professional flyers and here's a great example!! Use it - don't reinvent the wheel and save your creativity for other things (and give them new ideas too!).

Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping to get all the info on one page. The Flier does look great!

Where is this flyer on CC - I can't find it:(!

Thanks,

chefmary said:

Mary
I can't find this flyer. Where is it or can you post the link? thanks!

I'm glad I'm not the only one lost Rhonda!

I was just going to say the same to you Linda! By the way, I'm sorry I never did meet up w/you at conf.

Thank you April! That does look nice!

Thanks, I finally found it too.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you too Rhonda.....next year!

Thanks for letting us know about the flyer.

That flyer is what anyone will see if they click on "Join My Team" on your website.

ouuuhhh, I like it! Thanks for pointing it out!

1. What is Panorama Recruit Flier?

Panorama Recruit Flier is a recruitment platform that helps companies attract top talent by creating visually appealing and informative job postings.

2. How does Panorama Recruit Flier work?

Companies can sign up for Panorama Recruit Flier and create job postings using a variety of customizable templates. These postings can then be shared on various job boards and social media platforms to reach a larger audience.

3. Can I track the performance of my job postings on Panorama Recruit Flier?

Yes, Panorama Recruit Flier provides analytics and tracking tools to monitor the performance of your job postings. This includes views, clicks, and application rates.

4. Is Panorama Recruit Flier only for large companies?

No, Panorama Recruit Flier is suitable for companies of all sizes, from small startups to large corporations. It is designed to help any organization attract top talent and streamline their recruitment process.

5. Can I customize the design of my job postings on Panorama Recruit Flier?

Yes, Panorama Recruit Flier offers a variety of customizable templates to create visually appealing and informative job postings. Companies can also add their logo, brand colors, and other design elements to make the postings more personalized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • s.cape