• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: #1 Recruit Signs On - Join the Celebration!

In summary, Heather's old HS friend signed on to the site today and she is really excited. She is confident she can reach FD and the overrides with just 1 more recruit and is looking forward to sharing her excitement with others.
heat123
Silver Member
OMG, total random old HS freind signed on today! Totally unexpected! Yeay for #1 recruit for me! Now I just need 1 more to reach FD and the overrides:p Just had to share my excitement with you all!

Congratulations! I need 1 more also!!

Congratulations Heather!

Congrats!
heat123 said:
OMG, total random old HS freind signed on today! Totally unexpected! Yeay for #1 recruit for me! Now I just need 1 more to reach FD and the overrides:p Just had to share my excitement with you all!

What a great feeling that must be! Great Job!

Whoo hoo, Heather!!!! That's so exciting! What a great way to start the weekend!:D :D

I am sooooo jealous. I can't wait to post my first recruit.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I signed my first last week!! MUST fiind #2 by December!!!

Yeah Heather! Congrats! Now get out there and get that second!:p

:D Good luck!!!

Congratulations!! Way to go and the next one will come too.

Congrats!!!
heat123 said:

CONGRATS!!!! Way 2 GO!!!!!:) :D

Awesome job Heather!!! Keep up the good work -and good luck with #2 - maybe you'll be at Leadership with Becky:)

Good for you!!

That is sooooooooooo GREAT!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Now Go Get Another!!!!! :D :D :D

Awesome:) :)

Great Job Heather!!! WAY TO GO!!!:D

Thanks ladies! It's great to be able to share my excitement with people who totally get it!

Isn't it funny though when you are least expecting things they just happen! I gave up on the idea of recruiting, figuring if it was meant to be it would just happen! And lately my head has been focusing on what I want to do in 4 years (when both daugthers are in school) then BAM, this happens.

Well I guess I need to start workin recruiting now! Then last night a girlfreind said she knew of a freind who maybe interested and to ask her so I will! Whooo hooo FD here I come!

heat123 said:
Thanks ladies! It's great to be able to share my excitement with people who totally get it!

Isn't it funny though when you are least expecting things they just happen! I gave up on the idea of recruiting, figuring if it was meant to be it would just happen! And lately my head has been focusing on what I want to do in 4 years (when both daugthers are in school) then BAM, this happens.

Well I guess I need to start workin recruiting now! Then last night a girlfreind said she knew of a freind who maybe interested and to ask her so I will! Whooo hooo FD here I come!
Awesome, Heather! Sometimes when it rains, it pours! I hope that's the case for you.:)

Way to go Heather!

Congrats - very exciting news!!

Great Job Heather! You must be making your job look easy and fun if you are recruiting and not even trying! Can't wait to hear about team member #2!!

Susan

Heather,
I'm very excited for you. Great job! I hope to be sharing the same info with you soon!

JAE/Jill? took the words right out of my mouth!!!
JAE said:
Heather,
I'm very excited for you. Great job! I hope to be sharing the same info with you soon!

Hope you do share when you get your next recruits/team together !!! WOO HOO!!!

LIZ

Thanks ladies and Jill, Susan and and Liz! Good to see you all "here" together again! :) This freind is just a great supporter of mine and when I told her of my 1st recruit, she randomly thought of this other friend who may be interested in needing extra income so will see? I'm not holding my breath.

heat123 said:

WHOO... Congrats!!!!!

1. What is "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!"?

"Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!" is a special promotion for new recruits at Pampered Chef. It offers them exclusive benefits and rewards for joining our team and starting their own business.

2. How do I qualify for "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!"?

To qualify for "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!", you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant and submit your first party order within 30 days of joining. You must also meet the minimum sales requirement for the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!"?

As a "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!", you will receive a special welcome package with exclusive Pampered Chef products, as well as additional rewards like free products and business supplies. You will also have access to training and support to help you kickstart your business.

4. Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef promotions if I join "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!"?

Yes, you can still participate in other Pampered Chef promotions while being a "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!". However, you must meet the requirements for each individual promotion separately.

5. How long is "Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!" available?

"Whooopiiiii 1St Recruit!" is available for a limited time only. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website to see the current availability and end date for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedpartridge